Robinho to Juve? (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
I know he is good but I still prefer Argentinians.
Why does that matter so much? Would you prefer someone from the North of Italy rather than South? Does it matter to you if we buy a Serb instead of Croat? Who cares about a player's nationality if they are going to help this team win trophies.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Why does that matter so much? Would you prefer someone from the North of Italy rather than South? Does it matter to you if we buy a Serb instead of Croat? Who cares about a player's nationality if they are going to help this team win trophies.
:thumb:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Word.

++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I'm loving the Juve - Brazillian connection we're trying to get going. Emerson, Mozart, Robinho. :)
Same here :thumb:

Romano

May 22, 2004
don't know
i dont trust moggi
old pimped man can do amazing things
hes a strange man and he wont tell his secret to anyone
i think hes also a little bit of corrupt because hes so undercover
you never know with that man

tassard

Jul 30, 2004

I have nothing against Brazilians.I simply like more the Argentinian players.:)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

I prefer EU-players due to the 'non-EU players restriction' rule.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Official: Real Reel In Robinho!
7/3/2005 1:21:00 AM

Real Madrid have finally secured the signing of Robinho after protracted negotiations over the last few months.
Florentino Perez et al had agreed contractual terms with the Santos ace many moons ago, but the transfer fee has always been an issue of contention. The sum has now finally been agreed at a wopping great 25 million euros, though an incredible 40% will go to the Brazilian’s agent Wagner Ribeiro.

Arsenal had held admittedly hopeful intentions of landing what many believe to be a cast-iron star of next year’s World Cup, but the Gunners quest has been put to the sword. In fact, Arsenal's public declaration is likely to have been the catalyst for Real to seal the deal, and at some expense considering the comparatively paltry transfer bids that were previously mentioned.

Emilio Butragueno took no time to talk-up Robinho once the transfer was secured, "Robinho has been the soccer sensation of the last year…Although he is very young, his contribution to Real Madrid can be spectacular. Luxemburgo only took seconds in giving his opinion. Wanderley is enchanted by his arrival."

Robinho’s relationship with Santos had soured in recent weeks after he failed to report for training on two separate occasions on returning from Germany, following Brazil’s victorious Confederations Cup campaign.

This hikes the Real recruitment drive up to three after the double capture of Uruguayan team mates Carlos Diogo and Pablo Garcia earlier in the week, as Real abandon the Galacticos policy in an attempt to dislodge Barcelona at the peak of the Spanish game

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Same here. I think Moggi threw in that offer just to get Madrid to seal that deal real quick, and divert their attention from Cassano.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
But the situation with Cassano gets complicated,
Real may offer more money than us one this one,
but i dont believe they really care for Cassano,
neither Cassano for them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)