Robinho to Juve? (18 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
I think its just a roumor made up by Robinho's manager to put presure to Real Madrid... I don't believe that Juve want Robinho
agreed.I don't know what is the last time Juve followed such players.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
Juve offer 10M for 40% of Robinho Calciomercato.com look at the article there
I read the same thing. I dont get it. Are we playing mind games with Real? as they have been linked again with cassano cos they too have yet to strike a deal for Robinho. Its media sh!t.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
We dont need Robinho here.....
Well thats not exactly true because we have an aging Nedved who is just an injury away from ending his career..

I think the important question is would Robinho fit in with Juventus and in Serie A. To be honest I have not seen him play that much, however I have questions over his tactical ability in terms of fitting into a restricted Capello system, something Nedved has done very well. Not sure if Robinho has the disicpline to play wide out left for Juventus and if we would need more of a free role to flourish. But there is no denying his talent and we cannot keep letting Brazilian talent pass us by for other clubs, so I would not be against getting Robinho.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I dont think you can compare Robinho with Nedved or replace neddy with him. They play different Positions, Robinho now plays more sriking position not winger or midfield. ofcourse he can play there too but I see his skills are most effective just outside the penelty area or inside. He really lacks strength but makes it up in quickness. He doesnt seem to be Juve material at all, his style fits Barca the best IMO.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i wouldn't be so sure if that's just a rumor. the reason real didn't sign robinho a while ago is beacuse santos don't want to let him go just yet. moggi, if true, made a intelligent move and offered them a lot of money and robinho for three more seasons. something that santos maybe couldn't refuse. and cappelo is keen on brazilian players, maybe this one isn't just a rumor.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
We are doing this just to piss Real off, and a hint to them to leave Cassano along, otherwise we will cause some trouble for them.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Its true, we dont need him YET!
But in 3 years I think he is in the best years to help us, and then we could need him!
I think its a good Idea(when it is true) from moggi buy 40% of such a good plyer!

Or is here anybody who think he is overrated?

ciao
Forza Juve

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve Offer 10 Million Dollars For Robinho – Report
6/29/2005 6:20:00 AM
The Bianconeri want 40% of the player now before bringing the player to Italy in 2008.

Juventus are on the verge of making a shocking and unexpected transfer move as the Italian giants is the last team to join the Robinho race. The daily Brazilian newspaper, ‘Estado de S. Paulo’ reported that Luciano Moggi offered 10 million dollars for 40% of Robinho.

The Old Lady wants to keep the player at Santos up till 2008 and then bring him to Serie A in 3 years time. This move was confirmed by the player’s agent, Wagner Ribeiro, who declared that the Bianconeri “introduced a new important element”.

Robinho is also followed by Real Madrid and Arsenal, with the English side offering 21 million Euros for the young Brazilian talent.

DO IT MOGGI

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

it could be just to piss real off. but this a really intelligent move on moggi's behalf and one thing i've learned so far; moggi always does the unexpected

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
:howler:

So that would mean his complete contract would be worth around 25 mil $. For an unproved player never to play in Europe. That would be completed in 3 years, during which he can get seriously injured.

Riiiight.

If anyone thinks Moggi is that stupid... well, he's not

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
It is more likely we wrap him up for 15 million and let him play at Santos till 2008. 10 million for 40% seems unlikely to me.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

it will be 10 mil now and after 3 years when the co-ownership is expired we can techically take him fully to us for 2 million, it depends how much santos will be able to offer. we got both miccoli and maresca for 2.5 mil and they gave us 6 mil last season.

and that unproved player that never played in europe brought santos their firt title since the great pele and can very easily be better than ronaldo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)