Robinho to Juve? (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vlatko27 ] ++
it will be 10 mil now and after 3 years when the co-ownership is expired we can techically take him fully to us for 2 million, it depends how much santos will be able to offer. we got both miccoli and maresca for 2.5 mil and they gave us 6 mil last season.

and that unproved player that never played in europe brought santos their firt title since the great pele and can very easily be better than ronaldo.

Yes, because he played alone aganst the oposition.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him at Juve, but not uner these terms.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i'd love to see him at juve too, but it's all probably just a warning to perez and real not to touch our players nor cassano.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Chanel4.com

Juventus on Robinho trail Wednesday 29 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are on the verge of hijacking Real Madrid’s proposed swoop for Brazilian starlet Robinho.

The latest ‘New Pele’ was believed to be close to a Spanish switch, but reports in his homeland suggest that the Italian club have entered the race for his signature.

The Estado de S. Paulo newspaper claims that the Bianconeri have offered $10m for a 40 per cent stake in the player.

The offer has reportedly been made to the player’s father, Gilvan de Souza, and agent Wagner Ribeiro.

Juventus’ proposed plan is to buy a stake in the attacking sensation but allow him to remain with Santos until his contract ends in 2008.

Robinho would then move to Turin in the same year when Alessandro Del Piero’s contract expires.

The youngster is one of the hottest players in South American football and Santos are believed to have already rejected an offer of £14m from Real.

Premiership giants Arsenal have also reportedly made a bid even if a switch to Highbury looks unlikely.

Real will reportedly keep trying to sign Robinho until July 8 before pulling out of negotiations.

Should they not sign the Brazilian, they could decide to take an interest in Roma’s Antonio Cassano.

The 23-year-old is expected to leave the Stadio Olimpico this summer with Juventus really keen on his arrival.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont think DP will stick around that long.
But I dont think its a bad deal, he is a very good prospect, and santos want to keep him unless somebody is willing to pay the huge release fee. so this deal seems most ideal for Santos which then seems like a rumour to push Madrid for the money. We dont have alot of cash right now so investing 10 million for the future (3years) doesnt seem like a Juve move.

But then again, who knows Moggi?

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
And what about injuries, which can break Robinho's career and what would Moggi do then?

I don't believe that Juve is really interested in Robinho. It's just a warning to Real to take hands off Cassano and also Emo or Zlatan.

Jul 28, 2002
if he pulls it off i wouldnt complain, regardless the risk...robinho is stupidly talented...like kaka...how many people thought kaka could do it??

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Sounds very interesting. Robinho is madly talented and wouldn't be a bad long term replacement for Del Piero, not by any means.

Jul 28, 2002
at least he doesnt have the attitude of a complete dipstick like cassano.....plus it would make the great Pele happy if Robi stayed for a while...all good imo.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
I would really like this deal to happen, we would pay 8,5 mil € for Robinho now, and with Moggi a beast on the transfer market, we could end up with Robinho for something like 18 mil €, a deal worth every penny. I know it is a risk, but we won't risk much only 8,5 mil €, and this deal would be very good for Santos because they want to keep him for some time yet. And Robinho is a better player then Cassano and hasn't gor an attitude problem. With Cassano their's another big problem, if we buy him we buy him this year and we don't have room for him, we already have 4 WC strikers in the squad and I really doubt Capello will play a 3 man attack next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)