Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Utd signing him is pointless, they have no midfield, you would think they'd be after midfielders and not more strikers. Fergie signing RVP would be just to get one over on his old rival in my view.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Arsetalks. :D

Especially that we are getting rid of Matri and replacing him with Jovetic, not that I believe any of this shit will happen but considering the rumours.
I really doubt we'll sell Matri to be honest, plus I don't think we have enough money for Jovetic. The only concern I could think of for us not getting RVP are his high wages.

How funny would be that we signed Van Persie after all this Jovetic rumours...
Funny? It would be fantastic.

TARU

Apr 24, 2012
I have a feeling his "high wages demand" is just something exaggerated by the media all along. Dun think we will chase him for so long if he is really not within Juve's reach.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
“I do not know what I will do - I cannot predict the future,” Van Persie told The Times.

“Everybody makes his own history and only afterwards can you see how that went.”

Having seen former team-mates Gael Clichy and Samir Nasri move to rivals Manchester City in the summer, the Dutchman refused to rule out joining them at the Etihad Stadium.

“I do not know,” he said, “for one thing, as an indication, when I came to Arsenal we immediately beat City. But in recent years much has happened in England.

“Nevertheless, I think the Premiership is still the best league in the world, it gives me everything I want.”

The Gunners captain refused to be drawn into criticism of Arsène Wenger’s transfer policy, with many questioning his failure to secure adequate replacements for departed players earlier in the summer.

“I’m not a technical director and coach, I have no input in to it,” the forward insisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)