Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (151 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
People here forget why jojo and Destro are preferred.. Keep in mind what RVP would ask for in wages per season! (7-10m) and Destro was offered 1,7m while jojo would accept 3-4m!! Wages are part of a players price too - hence Milan sold Ibra to save 140m € in two seasons!! Destro and Jojo will cost us in transfer price but save us in wages...
i doubt that to say it really , i say at max 7 mil including bonuses , something like 4+2 bonus or 5+2 bonus . He knows that no team will give him that amount except for city or if he goes in russia or cina .

Buy on AliExpress.com

robbotis

Jun 22, 2012
BBC says Juve is planning to offer Suarez in addition to RVP.
Wow, at this point, give Juventus just 1 of them.
Both!?! Let's see it. But if that happens, watch out Champions League Finals!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Jovetic + Destro = not impossible, but probably too expensive (~€30m + ~€15m)
When Genoa have allowed Roma to take him on a loan + buyout option ,i'm sure we can try the co-ownership proposal for Destro ?

---------- Post added 23.07.2012 at 21:11 ----------

i doubt that to say it really , i say at max 7 mil including bonuses , something like 4+2 bonus or 5+2 bonus . He knows that no team will give him that amount except for city or if he goes in russia or cina .
Man United can perfectly afford those wages(i mean when we're talking about 7-8m euros a year)...Question is will we break our wage barrier for him ?When Buffon signs a new contract ,he will be at 4m a year and still be the highest paid player..If we sign VP ,he is most likely gonna earn 2-3 more than the 2nd highest earner..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I doubt manu is interested in van persie , yes there have been talks but i think they are bullshit
Boss confirms van Persie bid

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed making a bid for Arsenal captain Robin van Persie.

The Gunners' skipper has refused to sign a new contract at the Emirates Stadium and is also said to be interesting Juventus and Manchester City.

"Obviously Arsenal have given out the fact that we've made a bid for him," Sir Alex told MUTV.

"We try to keep business as close as possible to us until the moment we conclude a deal. There's no point talking about something that might not happen.

"There are other clubs interested in the player. We've shown an interest and that's where we're at at the moment."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...x-ferguson-confirms-robin-van-persie-bid.aspx
Boss confirms Lucas interest

Sir Alex Ferguson has denied reports that United have agreed a deal to sign Sao Paulo winger Lucas Moura, but confirmed that he is interested in signing the Brazilian international.

The 19-year-old trickster, who is in Brazil's Olympics squad, has been tipped to move to Old Trafford for several weeks, but the boss batted back Sunday night's reports that the move was tied up.

"It's not correct," the United manager told a press conference in Shanghai. "We haven't reached an agreement for the player. We've shown an interest but until such time a we get a deal agreed we can't say he's our player."

Sir Alex confirmed that the club are exploring a variety of options, with a view to bringing in more than one player before the start of the 2012/13 season proper.

"We've signed two players in the summer: Kagawa and Powell," he said. "We think they both have fantastic potential.

"At this moment we're looking at other options in terms of bringing other players in. We're not lying on our backsides doing nothing. We're trying hard to bring other players to the club."

http://www.manutd.com/en/Tour2012Te...rguson-confirms-interest-in-lucas-moura.aspx#
It's obvious they are looking to buy one of these two, maybe they even have enough for both.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Still think he is either doing a Rooney or ends up joining one of the Manchester clubs..

By openly coming out and saying that he doesnt want to renew,he has basically bought more clubs to show interest in him(since only Juve and City are/were interested) and also indirectly urged Arsenal to meet his wage demands.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Still think he is either doing a Rooney or ends up joining one of the Manchester clubs..

By openly coming out and saying that he doesnt want to renew,he has basically bought more clubs to show interest in him(since only Juve and City are/were interested) and also indirectly urged Arsenal to meet his wage demands.
The thing is Rooney only stayed because Man Utd gave him a blank cheque for his salary, Arsenal aren't going to do that.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The thing is Rooney only stayed because Man Utd gave him a blank cheque for his salary, Arsenal aren't going to do that.
Yeah but i think he is demanding roughly the same amount to Arsenal he is asking other clubs to meet i.e 7-8m euros..

unless the transfer fee is less(10-12m),i honestly dont see us realistically pursuing him..

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
What would persuade you, video evidence?
Van Persie in a United shirt :D
Again i don't think they will take him , they have rooney wellbeck chicarito and they also have kagawa . He was an attacking middfielder at dortmund played close to goal so i suppose he will be a second striker or no ? I think they don't need van persie
On the other hand lucas shouldn't go to ManU :(

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope we're really considering this guy as our first option for our striker position next season.
Especially that we are getting rid of Matri and replacing him with Jovetic, not that I believe any of this shit will happen but considering the rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)