Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Aguero is immense. At 23 years old he scored 23 goals in his first season in what is probably the worlds best league (depending on opinion of course) and that's without playing at his very best, he has only shown us 70% of what he is capable imo. His movement and class on the ball are both exquisite, he's so much more than just a goal scorer. It says something about him when Leo Messi says he thinks Kun is the best in the world (obviously he wouldn't say himself lol).

Tevez is also ahead of RVP by some distance in terms of the complete package. He fights harder than any other player in the game for every ball and he is just such a great player. but ofcourse his judgement is poor in terms of the advice he takes and he cannot be trusted. He says he is happy now and he looks strong in training but he could easily start moaning again when the cold weather comes in December and become a disruption. A fit and Happy Tevez is better than RVP everday imo though.

Dzewko i love as a guy and there is massive talent there. He could be an Ibra type player if he focused more but i fear he hasn't done enough to impress and he will be sold to Milan, Shame really but that is where the room for RVP will be made if we do end up with him.

Then there's Super Mario. Utter Genius, completely loveable but also so infuriating. If he develops the way he should he will be a legend... Or he might end up retireing at 22 and converting to Scientology and moving to Alaska to hunt bears with his bare teeth and a sidekick called Parker... It really wouldn't shock me about him.

So as you say, we don't "need" RVP. But if we move on Dzeko, He will fit right in. If we don't get him however and we keep what we have, I'm still very happy :)

---------- Post added 19.07.2012 at 22:45 ----------

Yeah i saw it too mate. But it's not about what his dad thinks, It's about what RVP wants and what he thinks is best.
i understand it, but i believes his dad and tbh i don't see van persie sign for another english club then arsenal

Buy on AliExpress.com

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
i understand it, but i believes his dad and tbh i don't see van persie sign for another english club then arsenal
Yeah you could be right. Plus Turin is beautiful and Juve is such a magnificent old club which most importantly will give him the chance to win titles which is what he wants most of all. While i would not mind his quality at City, i wouldn't begrudge him a move to Juve.

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
even when we don't end up signing van persie, i am sure we tried it
Yeah i'm pretty sure an inquirey will at least have been made. Most people aren't sure how the transfer market works. But it isn't a case of bidding then talking to a player. Clubs sound out a players reps to inquire if he would be interseted in joining them before they even talk to a club. Technicly this is against the rules and is known as "Tapping up" but it's just how it goes. If a player has made it obvious he wants to move (like RVP pretty much has) then clubs know in advance if a player considers them an option. Us, You guys and United will i am sure already know if RVP is interseted and it's up to the clubs to then agree a fee with Arsenal, then if more than one bid is accepted there will be a rush to prove to the player that his future will be better at their particulare club.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
especially OTM who reported that RVP was indeed in Turin right before the EURO.*

* Doesn't mean he'd sign or Arsenal would agree for the move.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)