Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (143 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
Given his age, only a year on his contract and previous injury record £25M might seem a lot. But there is no doubting he is a brilliant player and to be fair his talent is probably worth that price in todays Market. It might seem like a gamble but if it pays off and scores you 20 to 30 goals a season for the nest 4 years then it's well worth it and he is definately capable of that.

I still have a feeling though that he will come to City. I've had that feeling all summer. But i'm well aware it could be proven wrong and i would certainly preffer him to move to you guys than united.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Arsenal are truly retarded if they chose to sell rvp to man utd or city instead of us. If they do sell him to another premier league side, I hope he scores a hat-trick against arsenal at the emirates. And i cant wait to see wenger's face after it happens

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
Arsenal are truly retarded if they chose to sell rvp to man utd or city instead of us. If they do sell him to another premier league side, I hope he scores a hat-trick against arsenal at the emirates. And i cant wait to see wenger's face after it happens
unfortunately for the vast majority of clubs so called player power is very real. And while i am in no doubt that Arsenal would much preffer to sell RVP to a foreign club the decision will ultimately rest with him. I can see the attraction of wanting to play for such a great club as The Old Lad, Buf he may not want to play in Serie A. The Premier League is where it's at closely followed by La Liga. I doubt arsenal have much of a choice where he goes if he is dead set.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
unfortunately for the vast majority of clubs so called player power is very real. And while i am in no doubt that Arsenal would much preffer to sell RVP to a foreign club the decision will ultimately rest with him. I can see the attraction of wanting to play for such a great club as The Old Lad, Buf he may not want to play in Serie A. The Premier League is where it's at closely followed by La Liga. I doubt arsenal have much of a choice where he goes if he is dead set.
ahum, la liga is more then two teams, please

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Its not La Liga that appeals to top players. La Liga is a shitty, predictable league. Its the constant opportunity to contend for the CL title every season with teams as strong as Barca and Real.

Dec 31, 2008
This guy should be priority over all the other strikers we are linked with. Personally I'd prefer Higuain/Falcao but I don't think they're leaving their clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)