Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Juventus had been favourites to sign the Napoli striker Edinson Cavani this summer but have not yet done so. The club are still recovering financially from their demotion to Serie B after the 2006 calciopoli scandal, and posted losses in their last published accounts of £75m for the 2010-11 season
:howler:

I guess they havent seen how many signings we have made this summer, ignorant 'tards.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Oh noez, he is the first class player to have a bad tourno (a WHOLE 3 games?? :eek: ) in a bad team. Lets scratch him and his whole brilliant season he showed he's clear top attacker :agree:
I'm glad you agree :D

Seriously though, for such an excellent, game changing, world class player, how many truly great seasons has he played?

And I agree with Swag, Van Poesje seems like a douche.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You seem to think that you know Van Persie by claiming he is 'really dutch'...what you think is most likely not true considering he has been living in England for the past 8 years and of course there is a very good chance he will fit into Serie A just fine like all those other Dutch players.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You seem to think that you know Van Persie by claiming he is 'really dutch'...what you think is most likely not true and of course there is a very good chance he will fit into Serie A just fine like all those other Dutch players.
all those others succeed but that doesn't mean right away van Persie will too.
i have followed van persie a lot and listen to people that know him and came to a conclusion for which i doubt he will fit in conte's squad
hey but maybe i am.wrong

their is a reason he looks like a amateur when.playing for holland. you know why?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
and btw I don't know so much about Bergkamp but you're forgetting that Van Der Sar was sold because we signed the greatest goalkeeper ever Buffon.

---------- Post added 17.07.2012 at 19:21 ----------

all those other, i have followed van persie a lot and listen to people that know him and came to a conclusion for which i doubt he will fit in conte's squad
hey but maybe i am.wrong

their is a reason he looks like a amateur when.playing for holland. you know why?
Most likely yes.

The whole team basically failed. It wasn't just him.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
and btw I don't know so much about Bergkamp but you're forgetting that Van Der Sar was sold because we signed the greatest goalkeeper ever Buffon.

---------- Post added 17.07.2012 at 19:21 ----------

The whole team basically failed. It wasn't just him.
why do you think we signed buffon? cos van der sar didnt adapt to Italy

this euros true,
but in 2010 he failed while holland were second?
how do you explain that? why do you think the nt and van persie Arent working?

you don't know much about Bergkamp he was the mentor for van persie at arsenal, and Bergkamp failed big time in Italy before that, he is one of the best ever for arsenal.
Bergkamp saved van persie career without him and Wenger van persie would be no where

---------- Post added 17.07.2012 at 11:27 ----------

but we will see i just say we can't easily think we will see the van persie pf arsenal at juve instead of the van persie of holland.

---------- Post added 17.07.2012 at 11:28 ----------

and if we sign him their will be an important challange for conte to let him adapt within weeks

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
why do you think we signed buffon? cos van der sar didnt adapt to Italy

this euros true,
but in 2010 he failed while holland were second?
how do you explain that? why do you think the nt and van persie Arent working?
He was fine but Gigi was and is obviously better, Italian too, I think Van Der Sar is one of the only starting/#1 non Italian GKs Juve has had.

I'm pretty sure he got injured right before the start of 2010 WC.

If he is 'really dutch' as you say he should be amazing for Holland but he isn't while he's great for his club team so what you are saying is nonsense. It's most likely to do with the Dutch group as a whole.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
RVP only sucked during the 2010 WC. But he wasn't allowed to touch a ball during that tournament.

His movement was fine in the EURO 2012 and he scored a great goal. And he looked good during the qualifiers and friendlies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
RVP only sucked during the 2010 WC. But he wasn't allowed to touch a ball during that tournament.

His movement was fine in the EURO 2012 and he scored a great goal. And he looked good during the qualifiers and friendlies.
really i never saw van persie shine in holland shirt

---------- Post added 17.07.2012 at 11:42 ----------

He was fine but Gigi was and is obviously better, Italian too, I think Van Der Sar is one of the only starting/#1 non Italian GKs Juve has had.

I'm pretty sure he got injured right before the start of 2010 WC.

If he is 'really dutch' as you say he should be amazing for Holland but he isn't while he's great for his club team so what you are saying is nonsense. It's most likely to do with the Dutch group as a whole.
no we wanted to replace van der sar cos he couldn't adapt to Italy and juve that is why we broke the bank for buffon, but van der sar was a wc gk back then also

that same group finished second and became first at the FIFA ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)