Roberto Pereyra (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Coman is actually a young top talent who has had impact in a big club like Bayern as a teen, so having little regret about him as atleast somewhat understandable, but Pereyra? Puleeze...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I love how every player we sell that turns half decent for their new team is suddenly regarded as the second coming of Jesus. Last season it was Coman now it's Bobby P time.
I am dying to see where did anyone mention that Pereyra is the second coming of Jesus.

Jun 6, 2015
I am dying to see where did anyone mention that Pereyra is the second coming of Jesus.
Loosen up a bit. Not everything needs to be taken taken literally. I'm pretty sure you know what I meant anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

What has Jesus done in his new club to earn all this fuzz?
Taken all the blame. Sami fits the bill so as of this moment it's Sami "Jesus" Khedira.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Loosen up a bit. Not everything needs to be taken taken literally. I'm pretty sure you know what I meant anyways
No, I don't know what you mean at all, you said that he's being regarded as the second coming of Jesus where in fact no one said that. Way to prove a point ....

Jun 6, 2015
There is no other conclusion than that what you said was total bullshit then.
You can conclude whatever you want it doesn't however mean that it's right.

Some people on here overrate the players that have left the club and I don't mean the Pogba's and Vidal's now. I mean the ones that did nothing spectacular with us like Coman and Pereyra.

You are trying to pick a fight without any reason now. It won't work with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, actually Coman brought us almost 30 mln profit so he was useful eventually.
True.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You can conclude whatever you want it doesn't however mean that it's right.

Some people on here overrate the players that have left the club and I don't mean the Pogba's and Vidal's now. I mean the ones that did nothing spectacular with us like Coman and Pereyra.

You are trying to pick a fight without any reason now. It won't work with me.

- - - Updated - - -

True.
I am not trying to pick a fight, I want to know if someone said that Pereyra is the second coming of Jesus as you claimed but apparently you failed to show me that someone did. Nzoric may have overrated Pereyra but it is far from exaggeration to say that Pereyra wipes the floor with Pjanic when it comes to grinta and balls on the field.

Jun 6, 2015
I am not trying to pick a fight, I want to know if someone said that Pereyra is the second coming of Jesus as you claimed but apparently you failed to show me that someone did. Nzoric may have overrated Pereyra but it is far from exaggeration to say that Pereyra wipes the floor with Pjanic when it comes to grinta and balls on the field.
I already explained all this to you. You are making too big of a deal out of this. If you disagree with me fine no harm in that but I have certainly seen enough overrating happening to use that Jesus parable which for some reason greatly annoyed you.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I already explained all this to you. You are making too big of a deal out of this. If you disagree with me fine no harm in that but I have certainly seen enough overrating happening to use that Jesus parable which for some reason greatly annoyed you.
Your exaggeration was really annoying, most definitely.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nzoric may have overrated Pereyra but it is far from exaggeration to say that Pereyra wipes the floor with Pjanic when it comes to grinta and balls on the field.
FYI, it fucking is.

Pereyra is a runner, thats it, thats what he has over Pjanic, but was no warrior or mentally strong player, he dissapeared alot and wasnt tactically flexible much. I dont recall these cojones you ascribe him to. You are just coming off too eager to put down Pjanic by bigging this guy up with these qualities. he gets the ball and runs with it until he lost it or combined 1-2 with someone, that was essentially it in his overall contribution. Presence off the ball was nothing to talk about at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)