Roberto Pereyra (7 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
The only reason we sold him is because we could and we needed to (squad limit etc.)

The only reason we kept sturaro (weren't Southampton interested?) is because he is Italian..

Fucking miss this guy.. Could've played CM.. AM and on the wing..

:(

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He said a likeable nobody like Pereyra is twice the player, of course he is frigging way off.

Sturaro has more grinta too, let's hype him up as twice the player too?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He said a likeable nobody like Pereyra is twice the player, of course he is frigging way off.

Sturaro has more grinta too, let's hype him up as twice the player too?

I never rated Pereyra in the beginning but in the end he proved worthy, I don't say he is twice the player Pjanic is but he definitely has more heart and balls. So in the end, no matter how much talent Pjanic has, none of it is useful if he is scared to death to use it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's a problem Pjanic has to face and improve on, but he could be sleep walking but aslong as he can make decisive play any given moment he is far ahead of Pereyra no matter how hard the latter tries, he simply had no end product or real talent to speak of.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's a problem Pjanic has to face and improve on, but he could be sleep walking but aslong as he can make decisive play any given moment he is far ahead of Pereyra no matter how hard the latter tries, he simply had no end product or real talent to speak of.

That's what I fear most with Pjanic, not a single time I questioned his skills (even if the flock of idiots think otherwise) but his mentality. So what I fear is his personality and the ability to change it, is it something that can be improved? Or is that something one has with as part of oneself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)