Roberto Pereyra (3 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Getting screwed again while selling, and this is forgivable if we sign isco. Why? Because that would mean selling was a necessity, if not we should have loaned him to them, one good season playing in epl and you are st least a 30mil player, sell him after.

But anyways, never a fan, good riddance and good luck.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Who cares though? For the most part, we are replacing average/good players with much better ones for the most part. And in a way, these new squad rules are forcing us to change our transfer policy from quality >>> quantity.
I see your point, I'm just a little concerned on the effect in the dressing room especially because the cohesion of the team off the field has arguably been our greatest strength over this successful period.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
My dad wtf??

I gave you a :sergio: because I don't believe we still have to sell before we buy.

*edit
Oh you are probably referring to my avatar :p I think I'm going to change it soon. I've had this one for a while.
I don't think that it is a financial issue that we have to sell. I think it has everything to do with available roster spots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)