Roberto Pereyra (6 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He was never going yo have a significant role here. Ive never been a fan tbh but i think we still.should of got between and 20 and 30m for him.
For a player that no one else made a serious bid. I'd understand if several teams came calling and we took the lowest offer

And if we want to increase the quality of our midfield, we have to create the room

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ciao Bobby P.

I liked you as a player for us, but you could never kick on with us after all of those injuries, and it's clear we are going in a different direction and trying to sign more "elite" players in your position. Still wish we were selling Hernanes instead

Ciao and good luck in Wotterfor (@JCK)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His problem was that after finishing on a high in hsi first season.......last yeah lost all the ground he won with the injuries...and was never able to show something the few times he got, Now it seems allegri has another ideas on his mind and seems to not have the time to see what pereyra has got.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I wish him all the best.
Obviously he didn't find himself here maybe his injuries are to be blamed too.
His finishing usually sucks(almost).
And it's true that nobody else shows an interest for him but ,especially for a PL team ,doesn't matter if owned by Pozzo 15 m . is way too low.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I am not sure about this one. Unless we get a real upgrade on him, I don't see the point in change for change's sake. I always felt that we never saw his best. For whatever reason, he was either injured or always on the "cusp" of being a much bigger player. I see no harm in him having another year here if we cannot find a suitable "upgrade" on him. I am not sure Wistel is that upgrade for instance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)