Roberto Pereyra (9 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i would like to know how you would sell someone like pereyra when he has no hype and no minutes and no skill.

tell me plz.

the same with rejects like isla etc

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It's not a good sale. 15m is his price, even transfermarkt that use to be bellow in current hype market says his value is 16m.

We may sell Pereyra, Hernanes and Zaza this summer and they were people here claiming last year mercato was 8 or 9 :lol::rofl:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Its an OK sale. 15-16m is basically fair value for a player who hardly played for the last 2 seasons for whom we purchased for 18m. We will book around 6m profit on his current book value + 3.5m in amortization and 4m in gross salary. Positive contribution to accounts of 14m in Year 1 and 7-8m in Year 2. Its an OK deal.

But to me it depends on whether we actually get a proper upgrade on him. I felt he never showed his full potential here due to a variety of reasons. He may do really well in the EPL.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i like(d) him and i know that complaining about beppe´s selling is the go-to thing aroung here, but considering that, even though he is available for 15m, apparently absolutely no club besides fucking watford is showing any interest at all, we should probably accept that he isn´t really an in-demand player ^^

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i like(d) him and i know that complaining about beppe´s selling is the go-to thing aroung here, but considering that, even though he is available for 15m, apparently absolutely no club besides fucking watford is showing any interest at all, we should probably accept that he isn´t really an in-demand player ^^
He would have been sold to Napoli for a greater amount (rumoured fee of €18m) but it fell through because of the image-rights nonsense. But you're right, I can't see any other club showing interest.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
And bought pogba a house and paid the agent fees too then you start to realise how poor the deal is
Yep, Beppe is a fucking CUCK when it comes to selling. Best in the world at buying, one of the worst in the game at selling. Yet to see a great sale from him aside from maybe Matri, which even then was only 10m from a double scudetto winner.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Another amazing sale by big Beppe :baus:

He's simply the God of Mercato.
Sometimes at night, before i fall asleep and while im thinking about Beppe, i find myself wondering what might be the best thing about our great Directore. Sales are usually among the top things that come to mind. Hes had some simply magnificent sales the last couple of years, and Bobby P is about to become the next masterpiece

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yep, Beppe is a fucking CUCK when it comes to selling. Best in the world at buying, one of the worst in the game at selling. Yet to see a great sale from him aside from maybe Matri, which even then was only 10m from a double scudetto winner.
Pretty much every sale thus far has been barely for the price we paid or at a loss. Pogba, Vidal and Coman are the only ones I can think of that have gone for a profit, albeit perhaps not as much as we could have had.

Jun 6, 2015
All these years of 120mil rumours and he managed to net 72mil and buy the player a house :lol: with 3 years of contract left :lol:

Ogbonna was his only decent sale ever apart from small ones like Isla, Sorensen
Lets not forget Matri that was a brilliant sale.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a good sale. 15m is his price, even transfermarkt that use to be bellow in current hype market says his value is 16m.

We may sell Pereyra, Hernanes and Zaza this summer and they were people here claiming last year mercato was 8 or 9 :lol::rofl:
Dybala, Alex Sandro, Khedira, Mandzukic and Cuadrado say hello.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Well it's hard do expect big money transfer for a player who barely played for us last season, and even when he was at his best form people here mocked him, and now the same people want 20m for him :lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i would like to know how you would sell someone like pereyra when he has no hype and no minutes and no skill.

tell me plz.
:lol: No minutes? Then don't sell him (yet) :boh:

The Pereyra with minutes who almost broke into our starting 11 could have been sold for €30m.

One bad season and people act like he's a cripple. Short memories it is.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well it's hard do expect big money transfer for a player who barely played for us last season, and even when he was at his best form people here mocked him, and now the same people want 20m for him :lol:
"He's shit, sell him, always injured!"

"What, €15m!?? This guy is worth much more!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)