Roberto Pereyra (8 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sometimes at night, before i fall asleep and while im thinking about Beppe, i find myself wondering what might be the best thing about our great Directore. Sales are usually among the top things that come to mind. Hes had some simply magnificent sales the last couple of years, and Bobby P is about to become the next masterpiece
Another stroke of genius by the best in the business. Always has his finger on the pulse on all matters of the mercato :beppe:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
In a market where frigging Zaza goes for €25m, you don't sell Pereyra for €15m.
Zaza is a striker. Strikers cost more. Besides he had a better season than Pereyra last year.

You're talking like we're selling Riquelme for cheap while selling some Boriello level turd for a good sum on the other hand. The talent gap between the two isn't much.

Pereyra is an above average player at best who can be a good squad player here. The same applies for Zaza.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You want me to post the penalty gif?

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza is a striker. Strikers cost more. Besides he had a better season than Pereyra last year.

You're talking like we're selling Riquelme for cheap while selling some Boriello level turd for a good sum on the other hand. The talent gap between the two isn't much.

Pereyra is an above average player at best who can be a good squad player here. The same applies for Zaza.
Back to ignore.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Nah, you just have nothing valuable to add to football discussions.

You can never tell if you are trolling or serious. Bye.
Right, because you disagree with me, I have nothing valuable to add to a football discussion....

Stick to making gifs please. Suits you right.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Their answer would be "he shouldn't have bought them in the first place"
Exactly.
:lol: No minutes? Then don't sell him (yet) :boh:

The Pereyra with minutes who almost broke into our starting 11 could have been sold for €30m.

One bad season and people act like he's a cripple. Short memories it is.
We dont have time nor space to babysit him a whole season just to up his price by 5 mils. He is inconsisten in a position we need matchdeciders

In a market where frigging Zaza goes for €25m, you don't sell Pereyra for €15m.
That friggin zaza uare mocking, scored good goals everytime he was called upon. Has pereyra donde that, wewould be selling him for 25 mils or more. But he was injured and did nothing worthy last season. Its very simple tbh

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
To sell or to keep? What Marotta will be the best for us. Iys a good moment to sell, for the right ammount of coin, but should we keep him, he would offer some tactical option until Pjaca is integrated!

Apr 9, 2015
“Roberto Pereyra? We’ve had a lot of offers for him, the player liked one of those which was Watford, belonging the Pozzo family who the lad knows well.

“I think this negation will come to a conclusion one way or the other in the next 48 hours.

- Marotta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)