Roberto Pereyra (2 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
World class :lol: stahp.

If he had world class talent, we would've seen by it now. Pereyra is a good water-carrier suitable more for counter-attacking teams like Napoli.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
He did show some glimpse of promise though..
Too bad injury wrecked his season.
I always like Asamoah & BobbyP, but considering we have too many mids to met the 25 list, we need to cut some players.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I rate him as a 13-15m player overall. That might be his realistic valuation, though it has to be said, he was a better player than people are making him to be. Could be an important impact player wherever he heads next.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
€18m???

I like Pereyra, but got damn, if they're actually crazy enough to pay that amount for him, take that money and run.
They won't. Serie A is a cheapskate market,the figures reported in the rumor mill will always be higher than the actual paid amount.

I don't see the argument that injuries destroyed him. He is a versatile player and able to fill in for our injured players. That has always been his strength.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I rate him as a 13-15m player overall. That might be his realistic valuation, though it has to be said, he was a better player than people are making him to be. Could be an important impact player wherever he heads next.
In the current market if he had a few good games he's worth €25m again, that's how fickle it is.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They won't. Serie A is a cheapskate market,the figures reported in the rumor mill will always be higher than the actual paid amount.

I don't see the argument that injuries destroyed him. He is a versatile player and able to fill in for our injured players. That has always been his strength.
I like him. He is versatile. Skilful, one of the few players in our squad capable of taking players 1 on 1. But he missed basically a whole season through injury, so there is that question mark hanging over him. If he stays - fine. But if teams are going to come in with valuations of €18m+ for him, we'd be stupid not to consider it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If it wasn't for injuries we wouldn't even be contemplating selling Pereyra, not as a club or fans. With fans it's a case of 'out of sight, out of mind', you see that for several players. I wonder how long it'll take for Marchisio to also be consigned to the scrapheap.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If it wasn't for injuries we wouldn't even be contemplating selling Pereyra, not as a club or fans. With fans it's a case of 'out of sight, out of mind', you see that for several players. I wonder how long it'll take for Marchisio to also be consigned to the scrapheap.
That's true. It's just a shame that so many players we've signed from Udinese have turned out this way.

Asamoah, Pereyra, Iaquinta, Pepe...Motta and Isla were injury free but mostly garbage :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)