Roberto Pereyra (4 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Maybe it could be that Di natale finally is a has been and will retire. His drop in form has coincided with the drop of udinese. He carried them i think
He did, but they also had a very good supporting cast around him.

Where there was once Sanchez, Isla, Candreva, Pereyra, Benatia, Asamoah and Allan you'll now find the likes Iturra, Thereau, Hallfredson, Piris and Duvan Zapata. Huge drop in quality.

Also doesn't help that the Pozzo family seem to be focusing a lot more on Watford.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The players we bought from Udinese were all young, promising, had good attitudes and most importantly were on small wages. 18M for Asamoah but if he plays 10 years here on small wages, what is the real cost?

Same thing with Pereyra. Young, talented, versatile, small wages, fits the dressing room. You can do a lot worse out there.

At least in the case of Asamoah, he was a no-brainer signing.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Asamoah has barely been fit this season and hasn't had a run of games to judge him on.

Hopefully he can stay fit and get a pre-season under his belt next summer.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Asabob has not been fully fit for the past 3 seasons. He's missed significant time overall throughout his $#@!ulative time at the club.
He played 47 games in the season before last. Then 10 games last season before the injury. So basically 16 months.

He has had a major injury and struggled to get fit on the back of this without having a pre-season. He was a key player for us before this, I am more than happy to judge him next season if he can stay fit until then.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Same here. Willing to give Asamoah this off-season to get back to full fitness once and for all. He's an absolute beast when 100% in both CM and LWB position. It's just annoying that there's another AFCON in January next year.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Same here. Willing to give Asamoah this off-season to get back to full fitness once and for all. He's an absolute beast when 100% in both CM and LWB position. It's just annoying that there's another AFCON in January next year.
If he stays, Ghana should fuck off.

That whole tournament played in January every two seasons is retarded.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
When you look at Udinese now, then yes, you'd regret losing Isla/Asamoah/Pereyra, hell even Pepe. They are terrible at the moment, and all of those players would help them.
They r really bad this season cuz They didn't buy anyone. Pereyra, Allan, Muriel and Weird-Tall&Blonde Basta were all cashed, they could make some better shits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)