Roberto Pereyra (7 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Like Hustini says it's important to point out he was brought for a role which we don't have anymore after switching away from the 3-5-2. Our team is suffering from the switch as a whole, many misfits there. Switching coaches that late has consequences...
Well, this much is true. He was Conte's choice for his 3-5-2, not Allegri's. But then again he played the CM role at Udinese, the same role he's been playing for us, many times. It's no excuse to how bad or just average but not worth the price we're paying.

Pereyra screamed for second-rate Argentine since the beginning. In fact I'm sure you'll find one of my post from before he was bought saying the exact same thing. He'd be a decent signing IF we had money to throw around and 15m was just lunch money for signing bench warmers.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Waste of space and money, but it isn't really his fault. We were dumb enough to stump all that cash for a player we don't really have any need for.

Quality >>> Versatility any fucking day.

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015
How a professional footballer CANNOT shoot at goal is beyond me. Even Chiellini is a better finisher.

- - - Updated - - -

We should screw Udinese over and not sign this mediocre sack of poop. There's nothing they can offer us anymore, and not to mention the Isla deal :sergio:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Isla was an extremely bad move in hindsight, but a risk that most fans welcomed at the time. But yeah, buying an injured player is always a risk.

Pereyra we've seen not very much of so far, by far not enough to judge him completely, but it does seem like he was overpriced.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How a professional footballer CANNOT shoot at goal is beyond me. Even Chiellini is a better finisher.

- - - Updated - - -

We should screw Udinese over and not sign this mediocre sack of poop. There's nothing they can offer us anymore, and not to mention the Isla deal :sergio:
Isla was so shit we bought him outright :howler: and marotta has already pledged to sign pereyra outright in the summer before he had even seen him kick a ball for Juve :howler: I seriously wonder wtf goes through marotta's mind sometimes I mean we've been trying to shift jorge martinez YES he's still on our books! instead marotta gave him a new contract last year.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can't wait to see how great Pereyra will play tonight, those Marotta signings that make us wait between matches just to see a glimpse of class on the pitch. Wonderful wonderful player, thank you Marotta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)