Roberto Pereyra (50 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Btw, he started his career as a winger if I am not mistaken. Because of his tactical understanding and his ability to run all day, he was converted in a b2b midfielder successfully. But you can't ask a guy like this to develop the required vision to play as an AMC in a 4-3-1-2. You can see his movement. He takes the ball and tries to slalom pass players instead of trying the through ball like an AMC would do. He is not a good AMC. Stop blaming him if he is bad in this position.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
no you're right... $#@! would be an improvement

- - - Updated - - -

@Robee

so when is this guy going to learn to shoot and score as you said he would?
Not in one game, smartass. Yeah, let's judge someone from substitute minutes, in a role that is not his, in a game we were already giving away. You want him to be Messi & Iniesta in one package for around 15 mil. Great realism.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not in one game, smartass. Yeah, let's judge someone from substitute minutes, in a role that is not his, in a game we were already giving away. You want him to be Messi & Iniesta in one package for around 15 mil. Great realism.
One game? Its been half a season already and i dont see anything that represents even half his 'value'

OP
Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,051
    He's pathetic, another headless players, he is so out of control, can't finish, can't dribble can't cross :wallbang:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    He's barely played the role he's supposed to play and when he did, played solid. People judging him as a playmaker, laughable actually.
    what role is that then? because he can't tackle, can't read the game well enough to intercept a pass, never mind trying to be creative and trying to shoot because we've established he can't do that neither so my question to you is, what does he actually do well in? because up until now I've seen very little to suggest he's worth what marotta has stupidly agreed to pay udinese

- - - Updated - - -

He's pathetic, another headless players, he is so out of control, can't finish, can't dribble can't cross :wallbang:
    basically he can't do anything, we just bought ourselves another almiron

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    The morata signing is so far even worse.
    The entire summer was a summer of fail from Allegri to Evra to Morata (the most fucked up deal throughout history) to Pereyra and ending my Romulo, an injured player that is not likely to recover. But no, Marotta makes no mistakes, he does everything right.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    The entire summer was a summer of fail from Allegri to Evra to Morata (the most $#@!ed up deal throughout history) to Pereyra and ending my Romulo, an injured player that is not likely to recover. But no, Marotta makes no mistakes, he does everything right.
    50 mil lol add all the wages and people still tell me we can not sign one quality player. Of course we can not cause we are wasting all of our money on mediocre players. But we needed all that depth , and yet we can make a total of 2 subs each game. Morata for llorente and peyrera for vidal that's it... We have absolutely no options on the bench and none that will actually make an impact

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)