Roberto Pereyra (5 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
No bro no! Don't put down Asamoah please!
i am tempted to agree

of course we dont relly know how asamoah gets on in CM these days..rarely does he play the position here

i knew pereyra was going to make people eat their words...early days still but the guy is going from strength to strength

i worried when there were rumors of atletico making a push for him because he would have fit into that team like a glove...

really glad he is here and the quality and effectiveness of our roster is progressively rising

i dont begrudge his price because udinese needs to take care of itself the same way all of us would like marotta to squeeze as much millions from clubs for our players

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hold on. Not reading back but I'm assuming he means Pereyra is better at CM than Asamoah?

- - - Updated - - -

No bro no! Don't put down Asamoah please!
See what you started? :D

This will be the next weeks worth of war posting on the forum.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
y is it the culture of this board that we cant just enjoy a player's performances for what they are while keeping in mind the obvious room for improvement rather than pull him down by holding him up against vidal or di maria (for no absolute reason)and tearing him down...its as if ppl cant just enjoy the growth of a player that makes a solid contribution to achieving our end of season goals

u guys think arsenal are reaping any extraodinary results from ozil? or manu with mata? and there are lots of other situations like that. big purchases aint guarantees shit...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I assume there will be a list of excuses now for those that want asamoah to be moved to the center, and forget about how excellent he has been on the side.

Its okay, as long as Allegri considers him a wide player i cant care less :)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
y is it the culture of this board that we cant just enjoy a player's performances for what they are while keeping in mind the obvious room for improvement rather than pull him down by holding him up against vidal or di maria (for no absolute reason)and tearing him down...its as if ppl cant just enjoy the growth of a player that makes a solid contribution to achieving our end of season goals

u guys think arsenal are reaping any extraodinary results from ozil? or manu with mata? and there are lots of other situations like that. big purchases aint guarantees shit...
In Australia, we actually have a term for this. It's called "tall poppy syndrome". It's annoying as fuck.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Lol yeah, its absolutely tear inducing level of knee-jerk reactions, in both negative and positive light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)