Roberto Pereyra (7 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
If he continues on this growth path that he is on he will be quite some player. I dont see why ppl throw in comparisons with Vidal as if to try to dampen the growing adoration of the player. So what if he costs 3 or 4 mil more than what you were expecting and pushing the argument that with that money we couldve sprung for a "world class" attacker. As if that mystery man is a sure guarantee for te success of our side. We have a solid roster with very very capable players this year and people still bitch and moan. Nobody gives a flying fvckpie whats spent unless its over and beyond a sane valuation of the player.

Forza El Tucumano. Glad youre turning out to be te player u expected.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I actually don't have anything against him just that it was a totally unnecessary and overpriced transfer and I still stand by word. Asamoah could have done the exact same thing today for example.
Asamoah at LWB and CM at the same time. :tuttosport:

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
To think that last year,with Vidal and Pirlo injured,Padoin would have had played 2 full games by now......Now we have Pereyra,Romulo,Coman who would be starters in most of Serie A teams:beppe:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If he works on his end product he will be quite the useful player to have around, not that he isn't fairly good already.

Kind of like a rich man's Giaccherini. (That looks like Vidal)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I kinda like those dribbeling outbursts he can have, going past 3 players in the center.

I feel that if we can have other pacefull players in the squat, that will be some thread on the counter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)