Roberto Pereyra (7 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i agree he is one of the most interesting players in the league

alot of people in udine and argentina all say that he doesnt talk much which is seen in the video obviously..his demeanor is no indication of his lack of excitement at joining us

he came to work and put himself at the disposal of the team and the fans

Forza El Tucumano!!

in me you have at least one supporter here

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

alot of people in udine and argentina all say that he doesnt talk much which is seen in the video obviously..his demeanor is no indication of his lack of excitement at joining us

Forza El Tucumano!!

:crazy:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So it's basically €15.5m plus some random bonuses over a 6 year period. Just under the Asamoah deal, above the Isla deal, hopefully he turns out more like the latter. Asamoah was well worth the €18m in the end, I hope he is too.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like the Pepe/Giaccherini replacement.
yeah, for me Asamoah is 25m player atm, hoping for Roberto to play even better (Asa would be even better playing on his natural position too).

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The whole point of the loan plus option to buy is to delay transfer payments. Basically, they are putting off payment for the player into the future. It's no different than applying for a credit card to purchase a refridgerator and having no interest or payments until 12 months. But even if you don't pay on it for the first year, you still have to pay it beginning the next year, so it becomes pointless unless you currently don't have the money. If you are taking the option on a player because you aren't sure of his capabilities then you do not have any conviction and probably shouldn't sign the player at all.
Hey man. How's married life. Give the lady a hug for me, if she even remembers who I am.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Thats a weird bonus clause. that is effective till 2020.
Nevertheless , I hope he will be a hit and Marotta has confirmed they will take the option to sign him permanently. So effectively, its a 15.5 million transfer as it stands.

Most anticipated signing for me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Good price for a good and versatile squadplayer
:tup:

I don't understand the reactions here. It's embarrassing. We need to have 10-20m rated players on our bench, who can actually step in and play without us taking a significant step back, if we ever want to compete with the big teams of Europe. Squads like Madrid, Barca, Bayern, PSG, Chelsea, have benches full of 20-30m rated players. Most, if not all, of the starting XI in our team are 20+m rated players (aside from older players who even if they perform as 30m players can no longer command that on the transfer market), we should be happy to have a young, versatile, and talented player like Pereyra here at 15-17m. That's how we will perform better in Europe, first and foremost.

Last year are starting XI were exhausted in European matches, because Conte did not really trust his bench players, and did not rotate nearly enough. Our European performance should improve quite a bit, just by having a better bench with players like Pereyra, Morata, Evra, able to replace starters without a significant dip in quality, and also allowing more versatility in squad formation.

Hopefully next year, we will have 30m to spend on a top player or two, with all the new sponsorship deals, and a potentially increased revenue stream.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Forza El Tucumano!!

Price might be a bit too steep, but you have to pay for quality. Top player :heart:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
18 mil on morata, 15 mil on this guy that's more than 30 mil spent and we hardly upgraded our team :facepalm2:

FORZA the genius Marotta !
We have upgraded our bench quite a lot, which means, more squad rotation is possible without the huge drop off in quality we saw the last couple years. Conte hardly rotated. Our star players were exhausted in Europe. Now with quality on the bench, we can rotate more and still win in the league. We've actually had a decent mercato thus far. A couple more signings needed, but decent so far considering we cannot afford players in that 25-30m + range.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)