Roberto Pereyra (7 Viewers)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Marotta: "#Pereyra is one of the most interesting young talents in our league and can play in a variety of positions."

#Pereyra: "I haven't got a preferred position. I'm perfectly happy to play wherever I'm asked to.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
1.5m loan
14m rights to buy
1.5m in bonuses in objectives reached up till 2020.

link in English
The whole point of the loan plus option to buy is to delay transfer payments. Basically, they are putting off payment for the player into the future. It's no different than applying for a credit card to purchase a refridgerator and having no interest or payments until 12 months. But even if you don't pay on it for the first year, you still have to pay it beginning the next year, so it becomes pointless unless you currently don't have the money. If you are taking the option on a player because you aren't sure of his capabilities then you do not have any conviction and probably shouldn't sign the player at all.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ungratefull peasants everywere :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Right.Considering we had only 4m to spend in this window,we've done well to bring the price down :tup:
Very well noticed, that its a loan wich we can redeem next mercato, considering we only had about 15-20mil net to spend

How excellent of you to notice this, and inform the peasants

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Quite happy on this transfer. A bit overpriced but a good versatile player who is at a good age to make the next step.

The whole point of the loan plus option to buy is to delay transfer payments. Basically, they are putting off payment for the player into the future. It's no different than applying for a credit card to purchase a refridgerator and having no interest or payments until 12 months. But even if you don't pay on it for the first year, you still have to pay it beginning the next year, so it becomes pointless unless you currently don't have the money. If you are taking the option on a player because you aren't sure of his capabilities then you do not have any conviction and probably shouldn't sign the player at all.
:agree:

All about cash flow and time value of money.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So it's basically €15.5m plus some random bonuses over a 6 year period. Just under the Asamoah deal, above the Isla deal, hopefully he turns out more like the latter. Asamoah was well worth the €18m in the end, I hope he is too.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like the Pepe/Giaccherini replacement.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So it's basically €15.5m plus some random bonuses over a 6 year period. Just under the Asamoah deal, above the Isla deal, hopefully he turns out more like the latter. Asamoah was well worth the €18m in the end, I hope he is too.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like the Pepe/Giaccherini replacement.
yeah, better than Giaccherini IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)