Roberto Pereyra (25 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What's going on with this transfer? Is there actually a chance this thing could be reversed now and we could lose Pereyra? :sergio:
I think not,only working on details and passed medical + we have great relations with Udinese.
I just want it to be official,so we can move forward to the AM we're looking for :xfinger:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just want it to be official,so we can move forward to the AM we're looking for :xfinger:
lol? according to who?.

Dont get mad at me after Marotta says on monday that this team is already full of champions and closes the mercato :D

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What's going on with this transfer? Is there actually a chance this thing could be reversed now and we could lose Pereyra? :sergio:
The deal is unlikely to collapse. It's because of Sorensen, we're trying to include another player. If it fails we'll have to agree to a higher redemption fee. He was at the training with us today. Done dealio.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
lol? according to who?.

Dont get mad at me after Marotta says on monday that this team is already full of champions and closes the mercato :D
:D
Yeah it's possible ofcourse.i'm just keeping my hopes up...because of that 4-3-1-2/4-3-2-1 talks...
I prefer we not play there Vidal/Pogba/Marchisio...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He signed or what? Did he past the medicals yesterday? What's going on here?
Sorensen refused to go to Udinese so we are trying to find a different way to avoid paying the full 14.5M next summer. some other player will be ncluded in the deal most likely, it is not known who yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)