Roberto Pereyra (8 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm just worried about how long we can go on buying without raising more cash with some big sells...
They could fix this issue so easily if only they put aside they nationalistic projects aside. Marchisio and Bonucci together, can bring in 50mil in sales easily.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They could fix this issue so easily if only they put aside they nationalistic projects aside. Marchisio and Bonucci together, can bring in 50mil in sales easily.
It's a sarcastic and smug solution, but this would leave gaping holes in our side. Not a solution.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Nationalistic project? That's so 2011... It's arguable that in our team there are a lot of italians. And those who are there, are nothing but bad (except Bonucci and Padoin, related to the role they have)...

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
17M for this guy is just too much, it doesn't matter if it's paid in 1000 installments.

Marotta got fucked in this one. We are repeatedly overpaying for rotation players... We have to wait for the season to judge it, but it reminds me of 15M for Ogbonna and 15/16M for Isla. Also the 15M for Bonucci.

And if Romulo is gonna cost 8/10M, I'd pass him. But Marotta will do his magic and sign him for 12M :(

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's a sarcastic and smug solution, but this would leave gaping holes in our side. Not a solution.
Midfield:Asamoah, Pereyra, Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Youth

CB: Caceres, Barzagli, Chiello, Ogbonna, sorenson/ Youth

Buy a WC LB with moneys, splash on a Marcelo or something.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm just worried about how long we can go on buying without raising more cash with some big sells...
Well according to the experts on Tuz :)D) we will be seeing our Adidas money rolling in PLUS didn't we get more money this time around for TV sponsorship deals?

I feel like we have been saying this for two years now about having more "next year" but to be quite frank I just think the club wants to be frugal just to make sure we stay in excellent financial condition. My bet is we won't start seeing the kinds of deals we were used to pre-2006 until the the stadium debt is lessened considerably.

As much as we wish we could sign at least one big name yearly, I am still pleased at how we have managed to sign great players like Pirlo/Vidal/Pogba for not a lot of money, and I think that allows the clubs budget to risk a bit more on a lesser know player like Pereya (spelling?). It's so easy for some to saying just pay the money they want without a) considering it isn't their money to spend and b) not considering the wages these kinds of players attract.

Part of the reason why I think we released DP abrubtly was to get his wages off the books and bring a more effect younger #10 type of player and the Tevez option was a good indication methinks. Meh, I am still pleased with the work Marotta & Co. have done thus far. CL is hard to win because it takes a lot of luck because on paper we should have advanced but that has NOTHING to do with the BOD rather the players and coach but hey, it's easy to bandwagon here.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
17M for this guy is just too much, it doesn't matter if it's paid in 1000 installments.

Marotta got $#@!ed in this one. We are repeatedly overpaying for rotation players... We have to wait for the season to judge it, but it reminds me of 15M for Ogbonna and 15/16M for Isla. Also the 15M for Bonucci.

And if Romulo is gonna cost 8/10M, I'd pass him. But Marotta will do his magic and sign him for 12M :(
Ogbonna and Bonucci for €15m are both fair deals. That's the price you'd have to pay for a NT player in the mid 20s.
Isla showed a lot of potential when at Udinese but I agree €15m was a little over the top! You're judging these deals too soon - people claim Pereyra can be the next Di Maria. Mind you the difference (not only in quality) but also in price is around €40m. Di Maria is valued €55m - Pereyra for €15m can turn out to be a steal even if he's only reaching a third of Di Marias level.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ogbonna was 13M. Bonucci was like 4M cash and a bunch of garbage attached.
Criscito was not garbage and we lost 7mil from those 3 players value, rather than making 9mil profit...
It would be a profit if we were selling them for profit, but to make the deal happen we have sold them in less than 50% of their value,
so we have conceded more than those 15mil...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)