Roberto Pereyra (37 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That was extremely harsh tackle, and for most players around it could have been very dangerous, but Tevez is incredibly resilient, therefore couple of stitches were enough. I don't believe these things are forgotten that easily, especially since it looked very much like deliberate move.
yeah, wich was exactly why tevez was so very angry

- - - Updated - - -

And considering Tevez even praised Immobile for his goal scoring exploits last season in an interview.I'll try to find the link,remember it very well.
But hey lets believe the experd and experd reasoning ofcourse.After Juve board member,finance and tactics experd,he's even become players' PR too.Mr.All in one :touched:
Stop bother posting on this forum, you only spew negativity or disagree with your superiors.

I bet you are eighter virgin, or terrorised by your fatass wife

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #282
    17mil for a bench player is too much, udinese keep ripping us in these deals, to put it in perspective we sold serie a top scorer who is still 24 years old for a mediocre 20mil !!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    And considering Tevez even praised Immobile for his goal scoring exploits last season in an interview.I'll try to find the link,remember it very well.
    But hey lets believe the experd and experd reasoning ofcourse.After Juve board member,finance and tactics experd,he's even become players' PR too.Mr.All in one :touched:
    Terrible waste of space.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
    Jul 3, 2009
    :lol2::tup:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Stop bother posting on this forum, you only spew negativity or disagree with your superiors.

I bet you are eighter virgin, or terrorised by your fatass wife
    I really don't know why mods are tolerating his repetitive bs and stalking certain members around. The guy is a wacko.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
    I know that. but that's no reason for a player not wanting to go to a club. What? just for a tackle they're gonna be thirsty for each other's blood for the rest of their lives?!
    Besides there never was a rumor that it was the reason for Immobile not coming back to Juve (unlike say the recent Mancini-Teves rumor), that's just pure speculation.
    There was not only that, actually. He also had rows with part of the fanbase for celebrating roughly against us when he played with Genoa and was on loan, and with the board for talking shit about them for "not believing in him, blah blah blah"... The kid had more than one controversy towards Juventus.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    I have nothing against badass, in fact I like the guy, so can't really see what are you trying to accomplish, you humongous pile of crap.
    Just stop quoting my posts and use the ignore list if u dont like reading my posts rather than whining about it.But i guess you cant even do that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    What obsession? Its nothing to do with you as annoying as you are and none of your problem.Anyways im done with you.I better activate my ignore option instead :tup:
    When you go around this place and start derogating good members like Zach, repeating overused terms like experd, budged, etc... I take little more interest, as he actually contributes to discussions on various topics, unlike you. Get a life ffs, therapy if necessary and move on with this crap.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Please enlighten us what you like about juventus, and why you are acting like a cunt turned concrete
    I shouldnt have been too bothered by your exaggerated crap you post everytime i guess.
    Guess i should do the same with you as i did with the other guy :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)