Roberto Baggio (13 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
No not an investment for the feature, but he can still do 2 or 3 years IMHO. But the wage cold be a problem. There's no fee to pay, but a player of his calibre ... well they don't play for a pocket change :undecide:

Buy on AliExpress.com

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Pep should not be sitting on no bench!
Yes! Capello is crazy... he make playing all this crap mielfielders and Guardiola is always on the banch watching them loosing.

I hope he will decide to cut his salary or that Brescia get ride of Giunti or some other :yuck: player they have and collect the money 4 him... he will have fun and he will make Roby and all the fans having fun too if he will come back to Brescia.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
No not an investment for the feature, but he can still do 2 or 3 years IMHO. But the wage cold be a problem. There's no fee to pay, but a player of his calibre ... well they don't play for a pocket change :undecide:
Yes!!! That's why I want him badly... because I will follow Brescia just till Roby will quit and I don't care about them to have young players... I care about now :thumb:
I don't think Pep wage is so incredible but Brescia has money problems...
Baggio wage is not a big problem cause thanks to him all the club get more money from sponsors, TV, ecc... and anycase cause without him they will be in serie B where ther's such a small audience comparing with serie A :)
Their biggest problem is Federico Giunti, a player with a hight wage who is now "out of the team"... they can't get ride of him, cause he refuse all the transfers :( If they will make it to sell him, probably they will not have problems to take Pep back.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
I will never forget what Pep did in the match in which Roby restart playing after the last injur... He was amazing!!!
He had the capitain bracialet... when in the second half Mazzone decided to put Roby in he took it off and he runned to Roby to give it to him before he stepped into the field, even if it's not allowed from football rules (he was not the one to go out and anycase Roby couln't be the cap cause he didn't start the match). The referee looked at him, but that moment was so nice and happy so he smiled and he did let him do it going against the rules. All the stadium was crazy... and by the way Roby scored 2 goals few minutes after he entered... that was a magical day!
From that day Guardiola is in the heart of all Brescia fans (they made a lot of banners and they chanted 4 him during Brescia-Roma), and also of all the Italian peaple! He is a great soccer player and a great man!!!
Forza Pep we are all soffering to see you always in the bench, go back to Brescia!
:touched:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
He scored 6.

Today the "gazzetta dello sport" newspaper wrote that the exam he did was "positive", he still soffering 4 sciatalgia and probably he won't make it to play vs Modena, while their on line version wrote exately the opposite :confused:

I hate Italian media, sometimes :fero:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
In a recent Italian research promoted by Abacus about the sport champions and their notoriety in the advertising-market Roberto Baggio is on the top of the list (89%), getting the absolute second place after Michal Shumacher (92,4%). The third and the fourth places are conquered by the motor-cycle racers Max Biaggi (87,5%) and Valentino Rossi (86,9%), then there is the second football player of the list (Ronaldo: 86,8%), who improves his position after the last successes, but also pays his discussed abandonment of Inter.
Nobody is surprised by these results: from long time Roberto Baggio maintains these positions, but it's important to underline a fact: the "Divine Ponytail" is the unique sportman able to be on top without the implicit help of the international events and without being engaged for the run toward the final victory in the Italian championship. That means a winning human style among the professional sportmen too.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Too bad he can't play on the weekend :undecide: It would be great if Brescia could win this game as Modena is considered as one of the "easiest" teams they have to face and with Baggio in the team it wouldn't be such a hard task.

++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
I will never forget what Pep did in the match in which Roby restart playing after the last injur... He was amazing!!!
He had the capitain bracialet... when in the second half Mazzone decided to put Roby in he took it off and he runned to Roby to give it to him before he stepped into the field, even if it's not allowed from football rules (he was not the one to go out and anycase Roby couln't be the cap cause he didn't start the match). The referee looked at him, but that moment was so nice and happy so he smiled and he did let him do it going against the rules. All the stadium was crazy... and by the way Roby scored 2 goals few minutes after he entered... that was a magical day!
From that day Guardiola is in the heart of all Brescia fans (they made a lot of banners and they chanted 4 him during Brescia-Roma), and also of all the Italian peaple! He is a great soccer player and a great man!!!
Forza Pep we are all soffering to see you always in the bench, go back to Brescia!
I do always like the best guys! :touched: :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Too bad he can't play on the weekend :undecide: It would be great if Brescia could win this game as Modena is considered as one of the "easiest" teams they have to face and with Baggio in the team it wouldn't be such a hard task.
Who knows :confused:... all the media are reporting something different about Baggio healt situation :fero:, so I guess it's still unsure, if he will play or not.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
What exactly was the research about? I missed that part.
As I understod they are doing a reserch about marketing, and in it they made a pool to see which are the mosts popolar persons in sport, cause it is useful too see who are the bests testimonials.
Few days ago they made an other one (it's posted some pages back) just about soccer to know who is considered the best, who the nicest, ecc...
I think ther's a "marketing fiera" somewhere in Italy... maybe is this the reason why they did it, but I don't know mutch about it... I just copied and pasted the article :D
Anycase Abacus is a pool and reserch center who do this pools all year round about all the arguments, to see what Italian peaple like or dislike usulally more about politic (they always prevent who will win!), but at list once an year they do one about soccer too.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
It is very nice to see how he was the most popolar and the most loved trought all his career :)

At the beginning when he was in Fiorentina everybody cheered 4 him cause he was the young talent, who destroyed his knee and was said he could not play anymore but after 2 years soffering made it to come back making magic things. Than cause he was really the best of the world and made everybody dreaming with the azzurri jersey; and now also if he plays in a small team who has itself few fans he still have all the support; it's amazing :)
Maybe it was easy to be most popolar when he was in Juve and Milan who already has so many fans, but to be it in Brescia it's just cause he's so special! ;)

Now all the media are saying that he will be in the match vs Modena... here is the gazzetta link:

http://www.gazzetta.it/common/popup.jhtml?eomid=3.0.895959130&class=/Calcio/Squadra/Brescia

I hope this time is true! If tomorrow on the "gazzetta dello sport" nespeper I will read he is not recovered yet I will not read an internet articol anymore :stuckup:

P.S.: Nina if you have rai 2 have a look to "dribbling" (around 13-30 Italian time), if you haven't see the new Diadora TV commercial yet, dribbling is the best moment to see it, they schow it almost every time ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)