Roberto Baggio (79 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
You should have sent this pic to the Juve board last summer and maybe we wouldn't be stucked with him now! :fero: :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
What a great result for Brescia today! Of course the only goal was scored by Baggio! :cheesy: And it wasn't even a penalty kick!!! :eek: :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Mate did you see the match? I only saw a short summery on 90°M, but it seemed like Baggio had a great game today? What do you think?

Cool sliding :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Yes, he had a grate game! :thumb:
A lot of good dribblings, passing, and a goal! :D
Looks like his condition is coming back, cause he tryed a powerful volley (since the injury he looked scared from kicking strongly) and he was active in the mieldfield 4 all the 90 minutes. :cheesy:
And also I think he fit way mutch better with Toni, with who he can excange the ball, than with Tare who is just good with headers, and discusting with his feet. With Luca he has many options of how to play the ball, with Igli all that he could do is putting the ball on his head, othervies it was meaning to loosing it...
Brescia did not buy any new player, and that's a risck cause they have quality but their bench is way too schort, but Toni recovering is the best new!

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
HELLO PEOPLE!!! IM BACK!!
:D

and wat a time to come back... Brescia have been playing very impressive the last 5 or 6 weeks... the only down point is TOO many DRAWS!! :LOL:

oh well... Baggio at last gets a goal...

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
still havent seen the goal gonna watch it 2nite really makes me feel good that baggio scored :extatic:

hey RobyBaggio10, welcome back :)

btw,if u remeber me i used 2 have a nick as roby me changed it now 2 Darin(my real name).

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Hey it looks like Pep might join Brescia afterall. The problems are not with them, but with Roma :rolleyes:
I hope he will! But mercato is closing, they have to harry up!!!

This is what both datasport and TGcom said about Roby's match:

Baggio R. 7 - An other goal of his austanding career, dangerous 4 all the 90 minuts, great "feeling" with Toni, just Frey deny him the "doppietta" (2 goals).

From http://calcio.datasport.it/leggi.asp?id=1488037
http://www.tgcom.it/articoloTgCom/articoli/articolo103675.shtml

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++
oh man check out the height difference :D
Yes, it's strange to say it but "the gratest" is actually small, just 174 cm. When you see him in a pic alone or with others short players (many are around the same height) you don't realize it but in the pics with tall players he looks so small!
In the other side Toni is giant! The 2 togeder are so funny!:D

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

Yes, it's strange to say it but "the gratest" is actually small, just 174 cm. When you see him in a pic alone or with others short players (many are around the same height) you don't realize it but in the pics with tall players he looks so small!
In the other side Toni is giant! The 2 togeder are so funny!:D
good things always come in small packages ;)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
Its great to be back!
thanks for the reception! :touched:

Now for our next mission... Piacenza.
Because we need a desperate win.. this is the chance for Baggio to rise again and get that winning goal or assist!!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
You are welcome RB10!!! :)

Roby Baggio and Mazzone are now vs their presidend, Corioni: he promised them a lot of things 4 January and Brescia is the only team who didn't buy any player...

It's weeks that Mazzone complain about the mercato and now, it's Baggio tourn...

There are 2 things that Roby will particolary like:

-the retourn of his friend Guardiola, who also want to come badly: "I kept in touch with Pep Guardiola, a great man and a great player. I whish we could play together again in Brescia, because he will be very useful for our final result".
-and some new defenders cause Brescia has really just 3 players in this role: "I wonder how we will do, if in a future match we might loose one or two defendants due to an injury or a disqualification. Mr. Mazzone is the man who gave Brescia two consecutive safeties: if he believes we need a new defendant we surely do"

Than he also put attention in the fact that all the teams who are in their position or in worst condition are now stronger thanks of the new players they bought.

from http://www.gazzetta.it/common/popup.jhtml?eomid=3.0.909883131&class=/Calcio/Squadra/Brescia

Well, let's hope Corioni will listen to him and make him some new year presents, better late than never...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)