Roberto Baggio (84 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Mancini was the most polemic player of italian soccer history, he spent all his career insulting referees... And he said many things more than Baggio about "the sistem" and about various coach with who he fighted (the point is that those things didn't do "the world tour" as well) but now he changed, he's calm, he never say a word more than what he's suppose too :confused: I don't know how he did :confused:
Anycase Mancini was not considered "a divinity" like Baggio... so 4 him was not so difficolt to begin a new attivity.

Baggio is now like "a second coach" and "a second president" in Brescia... but I still don't see him with a jacket and a tie sitting in a bench... I see him more with his soccer schoes, teaching small kids how to play and having fun with them :)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
maybe he should be youth coach :D
That will be ok! Also if I don't think Baggio is planning to be a coach at all.

P.S.: Did you change your nickname? :confused: Why?

Mazzone answered to the press who wrote he schould try to make Baggio playing vs Lazio, saying: "To risck Baggio? Are you crazy? Without Roberto Brescia is missing something very big, but if he played and he injured more seriously, like it happened to Crespo what will you say? Surely you will "put me in cross"!!! The reason why I'm not risking him is cause he's too important 4 us".

From http://www.gazzetta.it/common/popup.jhtml?eomid=3.0.892519944&class=/Calcio/Squadra/Brescia

Looks like Guardiola wisch to retourn to Brescia, but they have money problem so they are not sure to be able to affort the expances 4 him.

From http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/j8580.html

Actually looks like Baggio and Mazzone are pusching badly the president to get Pep back, especially cause he's solving his contract with Roma; but he is unsure cause he will prefer to get some young defenders.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
my real nick wasnt laresca either. it was laceraseJ, then lacerase, then [LAC], then laresca, then lacrease. :D
WOW :eek: how many changes :D

I forgot to answer to this question...

++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
P.S. Do you maybe know what's Fabrizio's (the one that runs 90°Minuto on Rai1 on Sundays) fav team?
I don't remember if Roma or Lazio :confused:

nina

Feb 18, 2001

About Pep, yeah I have read that article on soccerage, would be really great if they could arrange something for him to come back, but ... how much time do they have ... when does the mercato close again? :undecide:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Hey nina! they are doing "sfide" now in rai international!
It's already at France 98 but better than nothing... I hope you are on line ;)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Schame :down:
I hope you will get to see it one day cause it's so :cool:
I think they are doing it trought "rai sport satellite", "rai international" and those TV 4 Italians who lives abroad cause it was very succesful here; but I don't know if they will do it in rai 1 or 2 again... :confused:

About Pep: I think Brescia will welcome him if Roma let him go 4 free (and they may do it) and if he reduce his salary a bit, so it's mostly depending on his own decision what to do...

mate

Aug 28, 2002

nina

Feb 18, 2001
So how much time is left for the Pep deal to get through, in case they decide on it that is, when will mercato close again?

mate

Aug 28, 2002
No idea.
But of course after this months in Roma his "market value" is lower. And cause he left, Brescia spended money and took Matuzalem and Appiah, who are actually doing fine. Pep will be "something more" they don't need him badly, probably that's why the president don't want to spend too mutch on him :(
Anycase I want him to come back so mutch! He's not an "investment" 4 the future... but It's sad to see him sitting on a bench when he could play and have fun every match with Roby...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)