Roberto Baggio (4 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
OK mark and coyote, time for your videotape update:

I just dropped them off at my local Mailboxes Etc. store. Coyote, yours is going to be delivered via US Mail. Mark, yours is going to be delivered via UPS Canada. They should both reach you within 7 business days, I hope. Oh and Mark, filling out those stupid customs forms was such a blast. :D

Enjoy them guys.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
God Dammit.

Mark, Mailboxes Etc. just called me, and they need your phone # before they can send the package out. I guess its required by UPS.

Please PM it to me. Thanks.

And I promise I won't call you late at night and breathe heavy.

Unless you want me to. :D:D

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
Thank you soo much Andre i am going to be in teh window liek a puppy wathing for the mail to arrive :drool:. I wont bark at the mail man unless he dont haev the tape with him ehehhe.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
i think that baggio is gonan stay in brescia for another season i hope soo. If not bologna, or another big club. Baggios has too much talent to just retire now. Give us two more season or threee . Come one baggio lets try and make it to the azzuri team we gotten a taste of those good old days now we are hooked and all baggio fans wnat him back in the NT. Damm all the odds if we dont get too see him in the NT again will sit here in regards of what might have happend if baggio was just back in the NT to prove those other players who is Da man the legend.

Forza baggio

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
yeh i watched the game. impressive performence by the brescian defence. They saved the day on many occasions. Caracciolo and Baggio played very good together. Baggio's back heal was classy, and it set up the first goal. Then mauri returned the favour by passing it to baggio who made the defenders go the wrong way and shot a left footer in the goal.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Haven't seen the game only the reports :touched: Can't even explain all the stuff Brescia fans prepaired for Roby as to sort of say Bye to him :touched: He was holding-up the tears! Will come back with some pics.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
:extatic::extatic:SERGIO just got your tape i think i have a tear coming out of my eyes :D. I just cant thank you enough. If you ever need a favor am your man for the job. :thumb: gonna watch it till my eyes are raw lolol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)