Roberto Baggio (16 Viewers)

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Oh come on Serge, just cos he's new it doesn't mean you can't make dirty jokes :p

:confused::wth: what are u talking about?, he did a favor for me to tape Italy v Spain. Plus he didnt offer anything which i think there aint many people in this world who would do such nice thing. :nasty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
This next match Brescia V Ac Milan; I am not going to miss it for the world. Hopefully he doesnt retiere, he says he will, but i dont he really wants too. Because he said he was gonna retire after 2002 WC, but he didnt and i think he may give us one more season i hope.:frown:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
And here are some of the pics I promised from this weekend's game, that was the last for Baggio at home :frown:

http://www.bresciacalcio.it/ (click on Photogallery at the bottom of the page and then choose the Brescia-Lazio game)

http://www.raisport.rai.it/raiSportSezioneIndex/0,5785,_78_4_7247,00.html (the short reply of the game)

http://www.pro-paul.net/baggio/english/ (here's even more pictures)

A wonderful goal it was and I can hope he can repeat it in the last game against Milan on Sunday! :star:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And since I'm probably going to be asked, and am quite surprised that I haven't been asked yet, Yes, I also have Roby's last home game on videotape as well :)

lazioluvr

May 11, 2004
thx for the help guys.
i just picked up my 50cm x 40cm framed robby picture. its been total hell trying to find one of these in australia, but now that iv got it, its made my day.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by lazioluvr ] ++
its been total hell trying to find one of these in australia
Tell me about it :groan: Finding anything football is dang near impossible in this heckhole :irritate:

lazioluvr

May 11, 2004
yeah i no its a joke here. i just got lucky and found this shop that sells everything! tops, keyrings, scarfs, hats, beanies, playing cards, mugs and heaps of other stuff. i fell in luv with the picture wen i saw it so i bought it and it was cheap, only 40 bucks. its cool now weneva i want somthing serie a, i go there.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
But that's actually funny ... there's a lot of Italians living in Australia if I'm not mistaken, hence such shops should be around :undecide: You can't even find EPL stuff or just calcio and fútbol things?

Welcome to the forum lazioluvr ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
But that's actually funny ... there's a lot of Italians living in Australia if I'm not mistaken, hence such shops should be around :undecide: You can't even find EPL stuff or just calcio and fútbol things?
Actually you can find jerseys for a lot of big European clubs, but it pisses me off when I see Milan, Arsenal, Liverpool, Inter etc... yet no Juve :fero:

Jerseys aren't so hard to obtain (apart from the price), but it's more the other little merchandise bits and pieces like scarves, caps etc which are impossible to find.

There sure as hell aren't any football-specific shops that I know of, mostly just a bunch of shirts at the major sports equipment stores.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
Sergio =D

I see you have the last match of Brescia home. BUt i dont want to ask you no more u alredy sent me the Italy V Spain match. Unless u dont mind =D

lazioluvr

May 11, 2004
Thx 4 the welcome coyote :)

Graham, i no how u feel i just got luck and found this store.
If ya want here r the store details if ya wana give em a buzz:
Soccer World Ph: 03 9428 3066. the owner is a real good guy and knows wats goin on and im sure if u told him wat u wanted he could fix somthing up for u.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)