Roberto Baggio (49 Viewers)

lazioluvr

May 11, 2004
hey coyote,

just buzzed the guy at the shop and he told me he cant get brescia stuff in cause there simply isnt a demand for it :down:
its a bit sad but i understand where he is coming from.

anyways here is a pic of my 2 holy men :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If Baggio doesn't retire at the end of this season, I think it'll be an anticlimax. After all the 'swansong' matches and celebrations, it would make it that much less special. Much like Michael Jordan after the ridiculous stints at baseball and the Wizards

marky

Aug 4, 2003
I think i have to agree with graham. its all gone too far. can 't see him coming back. although i won't give up hope until the first day of the next serie a season.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
Ahh Thanks buddy, its okay lazioluvr

Although;) i really tought he might have had a Brescia Jersey with baggio on the back. well Buddy if you find some where that Jersey let me know. I will be looking too.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
yeah Jordan did that mistake to retier. Then come back after what like 3 years later come on that would explain the suckyness afterwards lol. However, you still haev to admit Jordan still was the man he showed it on the court. He also prove he could still play. Just liek Baggio he can NOT do evenrything themselves. Baggio has just finish a good Serie A season. If he leaves now there is no telling how bad he may get out of shape, his aim, his skill, drilbling, passing, so on. So i think its best for him to return the next season while he is still warm and has his abilities. If he leaves and returns 3 yeasrs later okay there may be some contriversial on why. But come on he is da man. Sorry for all this is just that i am a die hard fan and i wont go down without a fight lol.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
In the mean time while we wait for what the futue may bring to us, and what baggio does decide what to do in the following months here is a pic to re live baggio with the Turin of Juventus.:thumb:

lazioluvr

May 11, 2004
hey guys since robby is retired now, does anyone wana reflect on there fav robby goal?

Mine would be the one he scored for fiorentina againts napoli in 89. A mention also has to go to his goal at italia 90 againts the Czechs.

I would love to hear other peoples opinions.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by coyote ] ++
yeah Jordan did that mistake to retier. Then come back after what like 3 years later come on that would explain the suckyness afterwards lol. However, you still haev to admit Jordan still was the man he showed it on the court. He also prove he could still play.
IMO Jordan should have retired after the 1998 season. That clutch jumper in Game 6 against the Jazz would've been a perfect way to end his NBA career. I'm just hoping Baggio doesn't come back and play not-as-great like Jordan with the Wizards

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Hey guys (and gals !!),

Never mind everything else right now, my thoughts are on Roby being called to the Euro's

Do you thing Trap has the GUTS to call him ??????

HE BETTER !!!!

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Hey guys (and gals !!),

Never mind everything else right now, my thoughts are on Roby being called to the Euro's

Do you thing Trap has the GUTS to call him ??????

HE BETTER !!!!

I hope he does man i hoep he does, becuse ther is a shocker:shocked: that after trap tried to called Maldini he refused to go to the euro. So if trap doesnt take maldini baggio may have a chance maybe. Furthermoe, inzaghi still has a less than a month to prove he can play after his surgery. There are plenty of opportunities for baggio. Lets hope that one player will become ill and wont participate, besides baggio is way more better than some of this players, especially in midfield. Also if trap takes players that just wont contribute to teh team then he just let the other team score goals for fun, because by taking some players that just be able to score or even pass the ball accurate " all game is lost" :D

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

IMO Jordan should have retired after the 1998 season. That clutch jumper in Game 6 against the Jazz would've been a perfect way to end his NBA career. I'm just hoping Baggio doesn't come back and play not-as-great like Jordan with the Wizards
Yeah i know that 1998 shot should have been his last is an id*ot!!! he left a legend, then when he left from the wizards it wasnt the same. Lets hope baggio doesnt do teh same mistake, but rather play play play and see what happends. Before he really really decided to retrire. If he hasnt already confirm, confirm So if he isnt in Serie A next season then....:down:

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
My favorite goal umm its hard really heard i like all his goals. So for now i will say when he takes it from half court in 1990. I also like teh one when Baggio is with Juventus and blows pass 7 defenders goes right through them to score a goal. If i could past the small clips here i would. But there a bit to big lol. But i iwll find a way to get them to all you guys

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The only way, and I mean ONLY way I could ever envision, or want, Baggio to come back, is if Fiorentina gets promoted next year.

That way, his career comes full circle. Hell, if that happens, I'm buying tickets to Florence to watch his first match at home.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
Well lets talk about the last away game for baggio in Brescia.
Roberto Baggio assited, to get the firts goal for Brescia, even though they lost 4-2 they still gave it there all agianst league champions Avc milan. All in All It has a good game baggio was substituted in the last few minutes where he got a standing ovasion from his fans. Lets keep our finger cross ppl for any petition there may be out there for the Euro or even aother season in Series A.
Lets hope this isnt the last tiem we see this great legend in action.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
The fans where the true winners receiving robys performance against Ac milan this Sunday. Where banners for baggio where hell up high to commemorate the Divine ponytail and his 20 year history in teh caldio league. One banner say " Grazie presidente per averci regalato 4 anni con Roby..." Which means thanks presendt for giving us 4 years with Baggio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)