Roberto Baggio (85 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
This is a TRIBUTE to a great player. Please don't, in any way, undermine his value. And as Martin said, any comparisons with other players should be discussed in other threads to avoid 'clashes'.

Forza Baggio !!

LAtest news: Baggio's boots for the Spain friendly match were sold for some 5,000 pounds in a charity auction :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i didnt say 2 years. LOL. and yes he hasnt performed well. with the hype that he gets every season i feel that he should be a superstar, but yet to see that. Why cant u accept the truth? im sorry if u took my comment the wrong way. Being italian and a huge soccer fan, i always want our players to show form. I dont like when the coach picks uninfluential players.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
Xavier Jacobelli, Editor of "Il Giorno", has lauched a petition-campaign which will go on until 2/06, the day when Mr. Trapattoni, the coach of the Italian National Team, will have to inform UEFA about the official list of the players he picked for Euro 2004, the European championship in Portugal.

Roberto Baggio is on form. He had a leading role in Brescia team for the fourth season in a row. He has scored 205 goals in Series A and 318 in the career. He has showed that at 37 he's still the greatest: he deserves to be in the Italy team, especially during the most important competition of the season.

The Roberto Baggio's career is going to end: Euro 2004 is the last opportunity to see Roberto Baggio on field.

If you want Roberto Baggio at Euro 2004, you can take part to Jacobelli's petition writing "I want Roberto Baggio at Euro 2004"
by e-mail (to [email protected])
by text message (SMS to +39 347 66 15 631).

Thanks you for your contribution.

(more info here)

-------------
The Staff
Roby Baggio
Official Passion Network

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
Please please everyone Baggio fans and non Baggio fans please sign the pettition and pass it along friends neighnboors, anyone, open new email accounts. just VOTE VOTE VOTE. we want thsi greta player to be in the EURO he deserevs this chance. So please sign it in order to get him closer to the squad.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
Baggio forever, lets get him to Euro. Lets sign it, lets ge the votes lets make some noise, lets get him in the National Team. :thumb:
LETS GET THIS GREAT PLAYER IN THE NT AGAIN :thumb:;):D:thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sign all the petitions you want, Baggio's not going to Portugal. Sorry to bust your bubble. More powerful than any petition is every single journalist in Italy begging Trap to include Baggio in the Euro 2004 squad, and if that didn't work, nothing will.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Sign all the petitions you want, Baggio's not going to Portugal. Sorry to bust your bubble. More powerful than any petition is every single journalist in Italy begging Trap to include Baggio in the Euro 2004 squad, and if that didn't work, nothing will.

Please sign it. It wont hurt to just sign and vote for him, if trap doesnt take him well we tried our best, but if he does we will be able to see roberto baggio one last time.The official site of roberto baggio is sending this newsletters for all the people who register in the official site and they are asking for our support.All u have to do is email the petition put i want baggio for Euro 2004 send it and that is it u did ur part me and baggio fans arnt asking much juts for ppls votes. You and others may say what are u nuts or on cr**k or something baggio is not comng back and he aint going to portugal, okay okaty i understand that its a long shot but still it wont hurt to give it a shot. Find it in your hearth to singing the petition, if it worked on 1998 why wont it work now. Okay u may say hes to old he retire so what lets give him the benefit that we still care about this great player. Even if he doesnt go this petition may encorage him to recognsider retirement and come back and give us one more season. So please do this for all Baggio fans it not a big deal to just send a quick i want him for euro bamm done, this is our last chance to see him if we could convince trap:down:

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
=D alright i knew i could count on your support. Now if everyone would sign it, we will be on easy street, plressure pressure pressure on trap. LOL:thumb:

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i will not sign this to see baggio at the euro's, i will sign this because i am a Baggio fan. Face the fact, it will never happen. Italy has just seen its last Champion fly by. His individual flair, eagle eye vision and clinical finishing is too much for Trapatoni' and his FIGC buddies WEAK EYES.

They cant handle that Baggio is more popular than Football itself. His style of play cannot be copied. Age is no boundary. He will be sorley missed.

Roby Per Sempre.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by coyote ] ++
hey guys when is the next calcio league season going to start, i cant wait for what may happend the folowing season. :couch:
have patience, my friend :sofa:

:D

lazioluvr

May 11, 2004
hey guys,

does anyone have any idea where i can buy this dvd from over the net?
its not for sale in australia and i dont want to buy it on ebay. i would be grateful for any help. i want it so badly its got over 200 roby goals on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)