Roberto Baggio (4 Viewers)

May 30, 2004
woaah whts going on here..... everyone seems pissed at me ... i didnt mean it in a bad way guys i just think that afer he missed that penalty he was kind of treated unfairly he was a sub in inter for almost a yr.. he was still a great player but dint get much chances in any of da big clubs were the spotlights are... his golden days were with juvy and ac milan.. till today hes still good but playing with brescia he dint get to be in champions league or any prestigious competitions playing with these guys.... lets not forget him missing euro 2000 and wc 2002 too because of a stubborn coach or whtever .....

p.s i hope this post isnt misunderstood too
p.p.s if anyone is interested in del pieros best goals movie i ll be willing to send ..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 27, 2003
Baggio scored about ten goals in his two seasons at Milan. To me, his best years were with Fiorentina, Juve (his second and third seasons at least) and Bologna. He'll be remembered as Italy's favourite rather than any particular club's favourite.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
woaah whts going on here..... everyone seems pissed at me ... i didnt mean it in a bad way guys i just think that afer he missed that penalty he was kind of treated unfairly he was a sub in inter for almost a yr.. he was still a great player but dint get much chances in any of da big clubs were the spotlights are... his golden days were with juvy and ac milan.. till today hes still good but playing with brescia he dint get to be in champions league or any prestigious competitions playing with these guys.... lets not forget him missing euro 2000 and wc 2002 too because of a stubborn coach or whtever .....
We, the baggionisti, are a bit touchy when it comes to this football God :D He wasn't threated unfairly buy all the people, at Inter it was all Lippi's fault, because he had something against Codino and didn't want to play him. I believe everyone respected him (and still do obviously), for what he has done in the WC94, as if it weren't for him, Italy wouldn't be in the final at the first place :)

I actually loved that he played in a small club, something heroic about it, don't know :touched: It was here that he was really needed. Sure he would do lots of good to every club he would play for, but for example big clubs already have other players that, more or less, garantee the club that they won't drop to Seria B, Brescia did not and Baggio was their only hope :)

Forza Baggio! :heart:

May 30, 2004
yeh baggio is carrying dat brescia club.. and about wc 1994 baggio did score all da goals well almost all dat got italy through to da final... just da last match.. on his luck he had to shoot da decisive penalty !!!

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
haha, shooting some ducks.

Brescia want him to play 2 friendly matches in asia. He might accept, beacause of all the fans he has there. It would be nice to see wat happens :)

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
His goona play i know it, and i think he may make his announcement that he will continue to play. Sure i know am and idiot for thinking this but hey i can dream. =D

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
Hey robetoBaggio10 do you when he is playing what channelw hat time, soo on i must see this i must i musttttttt. =D. Or if anyone know please post it up dont wanna miss this.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
So far Italy inst looking good in the Euro We All Knew it Baggio would have created better chances and goals. Why because baggio is better than some Italian players that went. If Italy doesnt score goals or more aganst Bulgaria, trapattoni should not only hang his head in shame, but he should be fired from the head coach of teh Azzuri squad because he doesnt seem to be leadig Italy to any championship. Nor is he showing how dominated a team can be. Baggio always Always helped Italy beat other teams. There are no words to describe teh ignorant that trapattoni is.

lazioluvr

May 11, 2004
Hey guys how good would it be to see Roby pull on the boots for one more year and play for Fiorentina? Roby and Batigol playin together, thats the stuff dreams are made of. I know it wont happen but its good to dream. :thumb:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by lazioluvr ] ++
Hey guys how good would it be to see Roby pull on the boots for one more year and play for Fiorentina? Roby and Batigol playin together, thats the stuff dreams are made of. I know it wont happen but its good to dream. :thumb:

well. that can happen if robbi and batigol can still play.

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

well. that can happy if robbi and batigol can still play.

:D Ohh roby can play some greta soccer. You cannot denied that Baggio play and play well, heck what i have been seing he plays better than some current Italian players, he doesnt have to kill himself to achieve a goal because he knows teh tricks and has teh expertice in order for him to score goals. It hasnt been long since teh Calcio legaue season ended it hasnt been years since baggio players are in tehir vacation. Well for most. If baggio deosnt play for 14 years or more like Pele then i would understand ur question but come on. Dont tell us that Baggio at 47 years old did score his 200Th goal and had more goals than current players, come one more goals than current players. If you ask me if Baggio can still play, then it should be a joke of a question ur asking ud does birds fly, do fish swim, do we bleed if we cut ourself. Ofcourse. :thumb:

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
OHHHHHHH thank god thank gOd, They finnaly going to get ride of Trapatonni, after his contract ends in July. I have tears coming out of my eyes and teh NEw Azzuri coach will be Marcello Lippi. I hope that this change would incorauge BAggio to come back and try again for teh azzuri team maybe he has a better chance with Lippi, but we can only see when the future comes. This is a wise decision by the national team, because trap is just making Italy look like a joke and that should not be. He has cost the Italians a good position, in teh Euro and teh Wc because of his ignnorance leterally ignorance. If he should have put some Batteries in his brain he would have made Italy the top team in the world. I wonder whose bringht idea was it to bring this joke into coaching the azzuri team. Sure he is a great serie A coach and the most successful coach, but in a national level he just doesnt work. I say BAGGIO to coach italy 2010.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)