Roberto Baggio (10 Viewers)

coyote

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
It is over! 1-1 the score...
Roby scored a goal, but was disalllowed for offside :down:
Roby, we do love you!!! Forever a legend of Italian football...

My a** :( that was clearly a goal. Dam refs that would have put the icing on teh ice scream. Eitherw ay trap saw that baby go in he should be thinking further along the tournament how valuable Roby will be. Trap said he was only going to play him until half time then take him out and wasnt gonna play teh second half. well .:rofl: i guess he finally saw the talent hinden in baggio and enjoyed every moment that he forgot and said ohh man. So he keeped him until teh 87th till teh match was nearly over.

marky

Aug 4, 2003
Baggio was clearly the best player on the field next to Zambrotta. The signs and banners and the cheers everytime he touched the ball brought tears to me eyes. I think this proves that Roby can still compete with the best - lets not forget spain is ranked 3rd in the world.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i nearly shed a tear. it was soo good to see Roby back in blue... ITALIAN BLUE! His touches were fantastic.. all that was missing was a golden finish... but alas, the goal did not come. Great performence... he will always be in our hearts.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
With the current string of poor form the biggest names are having at the moment, I wouldn't stand in the way of Baggio going to Portugal. If there's space for Di Vaio, there sure as hell is space for Baggio. On a positive note, Del Piero played well vs Lecce (from what I hear) but then his form does tend to fluctuate a tad.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
What a night! :touched: I cried 3 times, first when seeing him in the Azzurri kit again :extatic: , then when he got the C band :touched: and last time when he went off the pitch :sob:

He was absolutely wonderful! :star: And the public ... they were all extatic with him playing and cheered his every move! :touched: Surely, none other Italian will be soo close to the fans as Baggio is pretty soon and rightly so as he's one of a kind! :star: :strong: :cool:

His presence was felt on the pitch and I'll be damned if Trap can't see what his magical touch with the ball can do :( He deserves to go e basta! :stuckup: Because this cannot be over, it's just cannot be :broken:

There were soooo many banners for baggio :touched: No wonder he said after the match that this was his most memorable match in his NT career :heart: My fav banner was ... 'Trap, grazie per l'idea, ci voleva in Corea' :howler: :D

FORZA CODINO PER SEMPRE! :kiss: :cheesy: :star: :strong: :touched: :heart:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Got enough smileys there? :p
I'm a very emotional (dare I say passionate person) and when it comes to things I really like I have to express that and here the only way to do that is posting lots of smilies :angel: :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
I'm a very emotional (dare I say passionate person) and when it comes to things I really like I have to express that and here the only way to do that is posting lots of smilies :angel: :)
Fair enough :D:);):kiss::flirt::cool::thumb:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mark ] ++
Mate, what's the deal in Italy. Were people saying that his performance merits him a place or what?
If I understood the commentators on Rai correctly they all wish Baggio could go ... maybe not as a starter, but definitely as a hidden joker if things went wrong :) As for people ... the answer is pretty obvious :D

marky

Aug 4, 2003
Guys,

there is a new dvd released by Gaz. del Sport on Baggio - its called Magi di Codino. I've seen it for sale on ebay. Anybody know of this as it looks good with interviews and highlights. Too bad its PAL - i don't think we can play it here in Canada.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)

• Gian