Robert Kovac (1 Viewer)

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Cya Robert u did ur time made ur millions and now u can go play in Croatia with the sun in ur eyes and some of the female finest in ur eye line!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Kovac and Juventus have mutally terminated his contract, he's gonna sign for Dinamo a 2mil per year contract.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
He (Kovac) gets 1.5m€, we (Juventus) get 0.0 cents...
i guess he is happy with that, i m not!
3.5 million for Balza, giving away kovac, losing Boji... :wth: are the board doing? Considering we are on a budget, we should be getting as much money as we can for any players that leave, not giving them away! :(

Mar 30, 2006
3.5 million for Balza, giving away kovac, losing Boji... :wth: are the board doing? Considering we are on a budget, we should be getting as much money as we can for any players that leave, not giving them away! :(
We paid very little for Balza and he was pretty good and a good guy but ppl here are acting like he was the next Maldini or something

as for Kovac he too was free so losing him for nothing does not really hurt us. Plus it is good to get rid of a salary of a million or so

Boji is not ours he is on loan and he is not amazing either. We already own Miccoli who at 28 is in his prime and consistant. why would we buy Bojinov and do it all over again?

I think these transfer moves are not as bad as many ppl say

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
We paid very little for Balza and he was pretty good and a good guy but ppl here are acting like he was the next Maldini or something

as for Kovac he too was free so losing him for nothing does not really hurt us. Plus it is good to get rid of a salary of a million or so

Boji is not ours he is on loan and he is not amazing either. We already own Miccoli who at 28 is in his prime and consistant. why would we buy Bojinov and do it all over again?

I think these transfer moves are not as bad as many ppl say
I understand what you are saying, but we are on a budget and gigli is acting like a tightwad, causing players like Trez and Camo to want away. If we are so short of money that we cannot make these players a decent pay offer (& for whatever other reasons), then gigli should be ensuring that we get as much money as we can for these transfers.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Gigli was a shitty movie, and it's no surprise that the Juventus president of the same name is of the same consistency.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)