Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i can imagine

-god was with us more.
-shut up, god doesnt worry about this stupid games

the first one being the guy whose team won
' If your god was real, then why didnt he make your team win?'

:rolleyes:

Speaking about religion and football mixing, anyone else hear about when Eusabio told Ricardo to remove his gloves in the penalty shootout when Vassel took his shot, as apparantly Eusabio had a vision from God saying that if he took of his gloves he would save the shot.

Sure enough, he saved. But lost painfully in the final.

God has a mean sense of humour :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Speaking about religion and football mixing, anyone else hear about when Eusabio told Ricardo to remove his gloves in the penalty shootout when Vassel took his shot, as apparantly Eusabio had a vision from God saying that if he took of his gloves he would save the shot.

Oh yes -- definitely aware of that one.

Yeah, but did you notice how Ricardo wore his gloves in the final? He should have known better! :p

Jan 7, 2004

yeah i heard it. cant help but crack a laugh at that one

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

But when you think about it, how is that all that different than bad national blood? Is one any better than the other?
This would be on a MUCH wider scale, as there would be about a billion christians firing on the christian XI. It would be more people against less targets, if you get what I mean.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i can imagine

-god was with us more.
-shut up, god doesnt worry about this stupid games

the first one being the guy whose team won
Tell that to the Brazilians who say that when the WC Final's being played, "God takes a break" :p

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

didnt mean to offend you but he was portraying a picture that was simply wrong. And the christian faith has come to terms with acts such as the inquisition. So to say that Christians view jews and muslims as brothers is a travesty to say the least.
dude trust me,I don't get offended anymore because of these,it is stupid when someones gets offended because of religion..I don't care a flying fvck what you or anyone think about my religion,it's your view and I respect that.but that doesn't mean I won't reply you and clearify your toughts.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

didnt mean to offend you but he was portraying a picture that was simply wrong. And the christian faith has come to terms with acts such as the inquisition. So to say that Christians view jews and muslims as brothers is a travesty to say the least.
Yes, because we are all strict literalists of the same book...come off it Altair.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

4-3-3

----Jesus----
--Adam--Cain--Abel--Eve--

------------Noah---------
----Moses--------Judas--

---The father--The son---
--------The holy ghost---
:rofl:

btw you know more christian charachter than me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)