Road to WC2006 (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by RochemBeck ] ++
Wow, I'm probably more of a T&T fan than you are, Kiran. ;) I have always wanted them to progress through to the Finals along with the United States, and I suppose it doesn't hurt to have a personal friend from the nation either. Forza T&T, but they will be lucky if they even draw a match in Germany. If Bahrain would be going to Germany they would even be lucky to string a few passes together..

I have numerous friends who have way more skill than any of the players on the TnT squad. The only thing is they smoke, drink and party too much.

Trinidad just made it to the world cup so we can find another reason to party. Hell, the government declared tomorrow a holiday.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zé Tahir ] ++
Kiran, that sounds like a girls name from India/Pakistan. Any connection?
depends how you spell it

Kieran - is irish for example

I'don't know much about my history, but I am really mixed. I probably got some asian somewhere.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Speaking of pure, congrats to T&T and all, but I'll say it now as I said before the last Summer Olympics:

any country with an "and" in its name is questionably less a country and more a place with an identity crisis that can't make up its mind.

Trinidad & Tobago
Antigua & Barbuda
Bosnia & Herzegovina (sorry, Z)
St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Sao Tome & Principe

This is one sure-fire way to have your country's delegates confused with Motown bands of the 60s. ;)

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Damn, you're a die hard fan of ur national team,

where as i couldn't care less if Trinidad didn't qualify. They suck, it's embarassing.
Yes, well.. I'm wishing I wasn't such a die hard fan at the moment..

++ [ originally posted by Black Mamba ] ++

Its the same here, but keep having faith someday youll reach the WC :D
I highly doubt that.. Bahrain just squandered away the chance of a lifetime..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Speaking of pure, congrats to T&T and all, but I'll say it now as I said before the last Summer Olympics:

any country with an "and" in its name is questionably less a country and more a place with an identity crisis that can't make up its mind.

Trinidad & Tobago
Antigua & Barbuda
Bosnia & Herzegovina (sorry, Z)
St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Sao Tome & Principe

This is one sure-fire way to have your country's delegates confused with Motown bands of the 60s. ;)
you forgot USA and england ;)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

Yes, well.. I'm wishing I wasn't such a die hard fan at the moment..

I highly doubt that.. Bahrain just squandered away the chance of a lifetime..

why are you mad at the players though? soccer's a game there's a loser and a winner. I doubt the bahraini players didn't want it as much as you did, even more i presume.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

why are you mad at the players though? soccer's a game there's a loser and a winner. I doubt the bahraini players didn't want it as much as you did, even more i presume.
Think Juventus against Milan..

Played with no heart whatsoever...

Every other player tried to do a "Zlatan"

..and tbh, I just got sick of them always fvcking up at the last moment..

Gulf Cup, anyone? Asian Cup? WC2002? WC2006????!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)