Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

Think Juventus against Milan..

Played with no heart whatsoever...

Every other player tried to do a "Zlatan"

..and tbh, I just got sick of them always fvcking up at the last moment..

Gulf Cup, anyone? Asian Cup? WC2002? WC2006????!
it's a bit hard to compare national sides to league teams; anyhoo hope you recover soon and learn not to be so passionate about as fickle a thing as a ball ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

it's a bit hard to compare national sides to league teams; anyhoo hope you recover soon and learn not to be so passionate about as fickle a thing as a ball ;)
I'm sure I'll get over it eventually, but the thing is, this isn't just "a ball" .. It was Bahrain's only chance to ever account to anything..

(Other than the BFH, of course, but that's on a much smaller scale)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
which actually begs the question: why are you rooting for bahrain?
Perhaps because Nawaf is not a glory hunter like the rest of lot and actually prefers his own National Team before another..

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ßömßärdiër ] ++

I agree, naw has the balzaretti to not take shit from all of you who are ready to forza DP with an anus pump.

:D

Just messing around, I'm in a playful mood.
:LOL: .. damn, Burke, it seems like you're the medicine I'll need at the moment.. :D

++ [ originally posted by RochemBeck ] ++

And that is why you deserve respect, my friend.
Thanks.. and likewise.. ;)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by RochemBeck ] ++

Perhaps because Nawaf is not a glory hunter like the rest of lot and actually prefers his own National Team before another..
1: how is it his own? 2: why side for your "national" team, especially since it hasn't brought but disappointment to you? in other words where and when did you consciously make the decision as a person to root for your national side? Did someone make that decision for you? I know i'm making much over nothing, but i really cant stand seeing nawaf sad :D

Mar 6, 2005

1: how is it his own? 2: why side for your "national" team, especially since it hasn't brought but disappointment to you? in other words where and when did you consciously make the decision as a person to root for your national side? Did someone make that decision for you?
1: I was born in this country, raised in this country, and even though I may not act like it, I am 100% Bahraini.. Who else would you want me to root for? Saudi Arabia? :D

2: Because I've seen its potential, and I know that they can go somewhere..

..and nope, I chose by myself.. The rest of my family are hardly fans themselves..

I know i'm making much over nothing, but i really cant stand seeing nawaf sad :D
awww, shucks.. :p
Don't worry about it.. I'm not sad anymore.. Just a tiny bit bitter.. ;)

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Bahrain did not deserve to qualify , the coach take the full responsibilty for playing defensive in a match like this.
Nope, nope, nope.. Sorry, mate, but the players take a lot of the blame too, even if the coach was somewhat wrong in his tactics..

Besides, did you see them all lunging at the ref? :p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

1: I was born in this country, raised in this country, and even though I may not act like it, I am 100% Bahraini.. Who else would you want me to root for? Saudi Arabia? :D

2: Because I've seen its potential, and I know that they can go somewhere..

..and nope, I chose by myself.. The rest of my family are hardly fans themselves..

awww, shucks.. :p
Don't worry about it.. I'm not sad anymore.. Just a tiny bit bitter.. ;)
as long as you're not sad anymore, and may I add your family made a wise decision :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Speaking of pure, congrats to T&T and all, but I'll say it now as I said before the last Summer Olympics:

any country with an "and" in its name is questionably less a country and more a place with an identity crisis that can't make up its mind.

Trinidad & Tobago
Antigua & Barbuda
Bosnia & Herzegovina (sorry, Z)
St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Sao Tome & Principe

This is one sure-fire way to have your country's delegates confused with Motown bands of the 60s. ;)
Don't see what's wrong with an "and" in the name. Doesn't bother anyone.

But, for example, Trinidad and Tobago.

Two islands so close to each other. One too small to survive on its own so it survives on the bigger island. Same country man, just doesn't make any sense to have two seperate countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)