Riccardo Calafiori - D LC - Bologna (5 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Rugani's contract is going to expire after this season. Djalo and Huijsen are potential starters. I think that after next season, one of Huijsen, Djalo or maybe even Danilo (if he won't be starting enough games) are going to leave because they don't want to be bench players. In such scenario Gatti is perfect because I don't expect him to complain if he won't be a fixed starter in Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He will reduce salary from 3,3m to 1,5m to stay last i heard. That's a significant drop. And for 4-5th depth CB he is decent to have. Continuity in squads is good for fringe players.
1.5M - Thats actually money for value. Not a bad decision..

- - - Updated - - -

Gatti is trash - I'd sell him if the opportunity arises. 20 million will do. If any team is stupid enough to pay 30 million for him, then I would be elated.

Huijsen is probably still one year away from being ready for us - perhaps he can extend his loan with Roma or go to another Serie A team for a whole season.

Danilo, Bremer, Chloroform, Rugani, and Djalo.

I am also quite concerned that if we receive 60 or 70 million for Bremer, he's a goner.
Shouldnt we try 50M for Gatti?

No one will ever pay 20M for Gatti let alone 30M.
I know Gatti is a proven goalscorer but get real. He is an average defender and the rest of the world know that fact as well.
If we are lucky we might get some type of swap deal with young players or use him to lower about 10M when purchasing from a mid table team who might be interested with a determined Jabroni.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
Gatti is trash - I'd sell him if the opportunity arises. 20 million will do. If any team is stupid enough to pay 30 million for him, then I would be elated.

Huijsen is probably still one year away from being ready for us - perhaps he can extend his loan with Roma or go to another Serie A team for a whole season.

Danilo, Bremer, Chloroform, Rugani, and Djalo.

I am also quite concerned that if we receive 60 or 70 million for Bremer, he's a goner.
If we receive 70m for Bremer, he's probably a goner.
Something tells me our team will look drastically different next season.
Now we see what Giuntoli is made of

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that's the winner vs empoli last night. calafiori with an interception and the shot that the empoli keeper couldn't control.

Jun 27, 2011
The only way it will look drastically different next season is if that loser you support is gone.
who are you referring to? because i support juventus and everyone in it.
are you maybe referring to our coach? the one with the highest win ratio of all time?

- - - Updated - - -

that's the winner vs empoli last night. calafiori with an interception and the shot that the empoli keeper couldn't control.

how on earth did Empoli not score from that situation. what a horrible pass that was.
rightfully got punished for it.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Google saying he played left centre-midfield in the Italy u21 match!! Incorrect formation in google? or is he deemed versatile
Yes he did.

Imo we really should go for him. Italian, left-footed, young, versatile, prolly reachable, I mean he is the perfect target for us. I'd sell Gatti, and send two of Djalo, Huijsen and Facundo on loan, keeping one as backup. Then we'd have:
Calafiori - Bremer
Rugani - backup​
for four-men defense,

or:
Calafiori - Bremer - Danilo
Rugani - backup​
for three-men defense.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I never watched this guy so I ask you - How good is he?
For example - Bremer is an 8 in my books while Danilo is a 6.
Gatti and Rugani are 5s
Cambiasso if relevant is a 7 with a potential for 8.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Riccardo Calafiori gave Juventus greenlight to talk with Bologna about a potential move. Juventus is considering the deal for Calafiori, pondering whether to include Miretti or Nicolussi Caviglia in the offer to Bologna. Bologna wants €30m for him.

[@GiovaAlbanese)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Get him! 30 for him so everyone and their brother love to fleece Juve. If Motta he will want to plus cheap salary could do it. What is he, signed till 2027 though don't know if enough pull to demand Bologna lets him go and not for 30.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Riccardo Calafiori gave Juventus greenlight to talk with Bologna about a potential move. Juventus is considering the deal for Calafiori, pondering whether to include Miretti or Nicolussi Caviglia in the offer to Bologna. Bologna wants €30m for him.

[@GiovaAlbanese)
include hans, i don't think he'll become an important player

they can also have miretti on loan without option, or with a buyback clause with a moderate plusvalenza

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)