Riccardo Calafiori - D LC - Bologna (4 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Rugani's contract is going to expire after this season. Djalo and Huijsen are potential starters. I think that after next season, one of Huijsen, Djalo or maybe even Danilo (if he won't be starting enough games) are going to leave because they don't want to be bench players. In such scenario Gatti is perfect because I don't expect him to complain if he won't be a fixed starter in Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Rugani's contract is going to expire after this season. Djalo and Huijsen are potential starters. I think that after next season, one of Huijsen, Djalo or maybe even Danilo (if he won't be starting enough games) are going to leave because they don't want to be bench players. In such scenario Gatti is perfect because I don't expect him to complain if he won't be a fixed starter in Juve.
You know Rugani's bound to extend.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well, looking at this guy's game summaries he seems to be ( :boh: ) quite the all-round talent; A physical presence, good reader of the game combined with some decent passing skills (which we're clearly lacking at the back). There are worse options if you ask me.

Go get him, keep Huijsen and sell Gatti & Rugani.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Bremer
Danilo
Gatti
Rugani
Huijsen
Djalo
Nico Gonzalez
Calafiori

How many CBs is too many?
i guess you mean facundo

btw if you consider the age and contract of these players, it is not too much. rugani's contract expires in 2024, danilo is here until next summer, huijsen and gonzalez are u23's so can be on the serie a list for a few years. if we stick with 3 at the back for the next few years, it makes sense to have a lot of cb's

motta plays with a back 4 though

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
i guess you mean facundo

btw if you consider the age and contract of these players, it is not too much. rugani's contract expires in 2024, danilo is here until next summer, huijsen and gonzalez are u23's so can be on the serie a list for a few years. if we stick with 3 at the back for the next few years, it makes sense to have a lot of cb's

motta plays with a back 4 though
Indeed Facundo, there are too many Gonzalez to keep track.

Rugani will likely renewed and Danilo will surely choose when he goes, although he could move to right back.

I hope for a back 3 formation.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Fuck the back 3 if it means sacrificing Chiesa's best position. He's our best player when fit.

A back 3 is fine, as long as it's 3-4-3 with Chiesa and Yildiz flanking Vlahovic.
while I agree with you totally regarding the formation I think to myself, how can we even consider this guy with this roster:
Bremer
Danilo
Gatti
Rugani
Huijsen
Djalo

Why would we buy Djalo? Will we sacrifice Huijsen? I know that for the normal coach, Danilo is a RB, but still, there is too many of them:
Bremer
Gatti
Rugani
Djalo

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fuck the back 3 if it means sacrificing Chiesa's best position. He's our best player when fit.

A back 3 is fine, as long as it's 3-4-3 with Chiesa and Yildiz flanking Vlahovic.
Thats a nice future dream only problem is:
Chiesa is better on the left and so is Yildiz.
Also Yildiz isnt that great yet. Yeah he is very good for his age and has potential but dont just assume he will improve on his own. Chiesa to start and rotate with Yildiz is the correct decision.
The problem is we have one RW and we sent him on loan...
McK is actually overperforming but dont mistake him for a winger.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... Chiesa is better on the left...
i think that he's very good on either sides when he's fit

agreed on yildiz, he's got everything to prove, but i agree with b81 and do think that considering the current squad, 3-4-3 is well worth a try. we have no proper fullbacks, plenty of cb's, our cm's are cripples (and mostly shit anyways), many variables point to the same direction

and we'd need a new tactical approach anyway. not a new setup, but new tactics. jj has been overly passive even when the results were coming earlier this season. we have to start playing matches in order to win them.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
while I agree with you totally regarding the formation I think to myself, how can we even consider this guy with this roster:
Bremer
Danilo
Gatti
Rugani
Huijsen
Djalo

Why would we buy Djalo? Will we sacrifice Huijsen? I know that for the normal coach, Danilo is a RB, but still, there is too many of them:
Bremer
Gatti
Rugani
Djalo
Gatti is trash - I'd sell him if the opportunity arises. 20 million will do. If any team is stupid enough to pay 30 million for him, then I would be elated.

Huijsen is probably still one year away from being ready for us - perhaps he can extend his loan with Roma or go to another Serie A team for a whole season.

Danilo, Bremer, Chloroform, Rugani, and Djalo.

I am also quite concerned that if we receive 60 or 70 million for Bremer, he's a goner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)