Redevelopment of Delle Alpi (1 Viewer)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Talk about modernization delpiero10, nobody has tracks no longer in stadiums. even if they do seats are closer.
It is a matter of taste. But i think it is more to a match than just watch the faces of the players (i do that at sisport centre ;)) And it is so nice with the huge stadium as it is today, and with the Juve fan core at your left when you sit at about left for EST4. Its the whole atmosphere, if i was only interessted in the view then its better to watch on tv?.
And another good thing as it is today is that it is very good and comfortable space.

But it is interessting with the new rebuild plan, of course it most be fun to sit down at the sideline and watch our heroes play in front of you :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I think it must just be great to sit just a few metres away of the players. moreover the atmosphere will be much better. The players criticised that they nearly can`t hear the fans because they are so far away at the delle alpi. if the atmosphere is better, the teams performance will also be better.

I really liked what i saw about the new stadium. Nearly all great clubs have new and pure football stadiums. i am really looking forward to seeing what our stadium will exactly look like.

http://www.borsaitalia.it/opsmedia/pdf/9166.pdf
ps: page 13 shows also picture of the VIP- boxes and the inside of the stadium

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
The players criticised that they nearly can`t hear the fans because they are so far away at the delle alpi.
Sorry but that is just bullshit!, have you ever been there?. Because it is just fantastic noise and atmosphere from the Juve fans, even on a small match like Juve-Real Sociedad with 18,000 crowds it sounds like 60,000 in any other country. If the player cant hear then they are either death or very consentrated on the game (which they are).

OP

Fighters

May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #85
    Thanks all for the information.

I looked on the www.juventus.com website and was unable to find any information or photo's regarding the new stadium or punto juve. Is there anywhere else that I can find information?

Further, I have been to Delle Alpi a couple of times and I must say that it is a great stadium in terms of architecture etc........ but it is not a stadium for calcio (watching or playing). The tifosi are too far away from the action and the running track is ridiculous. I understand that the running track has hardly been used.

Also I have seen the photo's that have been posted and the new stadium looks great. However, I am just wondering will the large poles and sails behind Curva Nord and the mitica Curva Scirea remain and be merged into the new re-developed satdium? Am I correct in assuming this?

B&W Fighters per sempre!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Fighters ] ++
    However, I am just wondering will the large poles and sails behind Curva Nord and the mitica Curva Scirea remain and be merged into the new re-developed satdium? Am I correct in assuming this?
    That's an interesting question. If you take a look at the pictures posted by Shadowfax on the 2nd page of this thread one can see that it says that the stadium will be build inside the actual structure of the current stadium (meaning only the seats will be redeveloped), but when you look at the 'how Delle Alpi will look in the future' photo you can't really see the white thingies above the Curvas :undecide:

Welcome to the forum btw :)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Juventus business site, or the link Phillip00 posted...;)
    ya philips link is nice....but the other...like everybody already said....is "under construction"....what the heckkkkkkkkkkkkk!:devil:

OP

Fighters

May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #92
    Whilst watching the Coppa Italia game live this morning against Lazio, the commentator said that work on Delle Alpi is to commence in the next few weeks.

Does anyone know when the other works outside the stadium such as the entertainment/retail areas (Mondo Juve) and the training grounds and academy are scheduled to commence?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey Fighters! Welcome to the forums again mate ;) Always a pleasure to have more aussies here :D

Whereabouts in Sydney do you live, and what cable TV service do you subscribe to?

Check out the websites posted in this thread, they've got pretty detailed documents so you might be able to find what you want there ;)

OP

Fighters

May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #95
    Hi Graham,

Yes I am from Sydney.

I subscribe to Foxtel and within my package I get Rai International that shows live all Coppa Italia games, two Serie A games a week - a sunday afternoon one live and the sunday evening game delayed on monday morning. Further, they show live all of Italy's games and the Under 21's team. Also show Serie B games and also some of the soccer shows that are shown in italy such as "90 minuto" and "Domenica Sportiva" - these shows are on every week. It is pretty good.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fighters ] ++
    Hi Graham,

Yes I am from Sydney.

I subscribe to Foxtel and within my package I get Rai International that shows live all Coppa Italia games, two Serie A games a week - a sunday afternoon one live and the sunday evening game delayed on monday morning. Further, they show live all of Italy's games and the Under 21's team. Also show Serie B games and also some of the soccer shows that are shown in italy such as "90 minuto" and "Domenica Sportiva" - these shows are on every week. It is pretty good.
    I'm so jealous...:groan:

WELCOME, mate
    Good to have another Sydneysider...:D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Juventus business site, or the link Phillip00 posted...;)
    The links that phillip posted are from juvebizz.... There is nothing wrong with juvebizz ,it works perfectly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)