Redevelopment of Delle Alpi (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fighters ] ++
I subscribe to Foxtel and within my package I get Rai International that shows live all Coppa Italia games, two Serie A games a week - a sunday afternoon one live and the sunday evening game delayed on monday morning. Further, they show live all of Italy's games and the Under 21's team. Also show Serie B games and also some of the soccer shows that are shown in italy such as "90 minuto" and "Domenica Sportiva" - these shows are on every week. It is pretty good.
Sounds bloody excellent :thumb: I think I might have to scrounge up some cash to pay for that subscription :undecide:

btw whereabouts in Sydney do u live?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
btw whereabouts in Sydney do u live?
Please do not enclose your personal details, such as phone number, credit card number, detailed mailing address, bank account details, etc. for your own benefit :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Please do not enclose your personal details, such as phone number, credit card number, detailed mailing address, bank account details, etc. for your own benefit :D
Yeah, I'm gonna be able to track him down if he just tells me which area of the city he lives in :rolleyes:

:p

OP

Fighters

May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #134
    I think the stadium will be referred to as both names:
    Stadio Delle Alpi and Stadio Gianni Agnelli.

Just like
    Stadio San Siro and Stadio Giuseppe Meazza is the same stadium and also Sampdoria's home ground: Stadio Luigi Ferraris and Stadio Marassi are the same ground.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Yeah, but San Siro and Giuseppe Meazza are used whether Milan or Inter are playing respectively. Milan fans call it San Siro, Inter's- GM.

We are not sharing the new Delle Alpi with anyone, are we?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)