Redevelopment of Delle Alpi (2 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
As ive said many many times in all the threads about the stadium or financial maters...

All the info you want is on juvebizz... I know its badly laid out and you have to look through a few pages and peice it togeather, but its all there... all you have to do is spend a few minutes looking.

I'll put a couple of pictures up but if you want to know the details you will have to look yourself... Its not that much to ask to look at the official juve website rather than being lazy and getting everyone else to do it for you or jus bullshit speculation even when the facts are there for all to see.

Sorry for the rant and the quality of the following pics.

Jus a couple of basic shots there are plenty more available.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
paul, thanx a looooot about these photos. they're great.

and if the new is gonna be like in this photos, then it is gonna be one of the most beautiful stadiums in the world.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
do those photos look familar to anyone else? They look exactly like what George W. Bush uses as 'evidence' :D

Jul 28, 2002
hang about....looking at the design, i kno im not a qualified expert yet, but what are the light availability for the grass, will they get enoguh light?? Will it be able to dry properly, or will we end up with a san siro crap pitch??

Btw the pitch appears to be below seas level, very interesting, its gonna take vlever engineering to ensure the foundations for the main structure are not destroyed.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Paul,top post , where did u get the info??
:LOL: u say it's a top post, then go on to completely ignore him :howler:
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
All the info you want is on juvebizz...
Its not that much to ask to look at the official juve website rather than being lazy and getting everyone else to do it for you or jus bullshit speculation even when the facts are there for all to see.

Jul 28, 2002
i was captivated by the pictures:D

btw, there is a business section of the official website??hmm, i should take a closer look at the offficial website.My appologies paul.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
i was captivated by the pictures:D

btw, there is a business section of the official website??hmm, i should take a closer look at the offficial website.My appologies paul.
No need o apologise john, it wasnt actually aimed at you... its jus bloody annoying that time after time in virtually every finance or stadium thread i have said go look at juvebizz.... but people are jus so lazy and cant be bothered, so would rather speculate than jus look at the facts which are freely available for all to see.

Juve bizz is a great part of the website with all financial data etc you could ever need.

I get the impression alot of the people heres computers only let them look at this site... it seems like that anyway

Foor example jus look at some of the threads about the new deal with sky, where people are saying how great a deal it is and how it means we have money.... it doesnt and it isnt... all you need to do is look at juvebizz to see whether this deal is good or not and what it really means....

Sorry im ranting... but it is annoying

Jul 28, 2002
btw, paul, regarding sky italia, do they have links with british sky??the press release doesnt say anyhing about global sky, i know they are in effect the same company, but does that mean we get juventus matches on british tv on sky sports ?? :D that would be sweet :D

Filip D.

Jun 17, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

No need o apologise john, it wasnt actually aimed at you... its jus bloody annoying that time after time in virtually every finance or stadium thread i have said go look at juvebizz.... but people are jus so lazy and cant be bothered, so would rather speculate than jus look at the facts which are freely available for all to see.

Juve bizz is a great part of the website with all financial data etc you could ever need.

I get the impression alot of the people heres computers only let them look at this site... it seems like that anyway

Foor example jus look at some of the threads about the new deal with sky, where people are saying how great a deal it is and how it means we have money.... it doesnt and it isnt... all you need to do is look at juvebizz to see whether this deal is good or not and what it really means....

Sorry im ranting... but it is annoying
Where do I find the financial sektion om Juventus.com.

http://www.juventusbiz.com/ -> WORK IN PROGRESS

Jul 28, 2002
haha never knew this even existed...seems the website is gettting better.

http://www.juventus.com/en/investorrelations/

its class, really good info that i never knew existed, cheers paul :cool:

according to the latest info we have a (186) working capital...i dont kno any comparisons to otherr similar teams, but w appear to be struggling, espcially when we have a (22.5) in the first half of the year alone...sorry guys, but we aint gonna buy big.

Btw, in the latest release, it comments on the juve merchandising firm is "fully owned by the nike group"... can u explain that in lamens terms to me paul, does that mean nike own all our merchandising and we get a cut of the sales??

On the good side, we appear to be investing in the youth sector, never knew we had sooo many teams, and coaching staff.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
btw, paul, regarding sky italia, do they have links with british sky??the press release doesnt say anyhing about global sky, i know they are in effect the same company, but does that mean we get juventus matches on british tv on sky sports ?? :D that would be sweet :D
They are the same company... (though sky italia is better - in my view anyway, I hardly ever use british sky jus sky italia)

But no it doesnt mean sky will show juve games.... you never know in the future but at this time eurosport own seria rights in the uk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)