Redevelopment of Delle Alpi (1 Viewer)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
so where do you you think juve should play their games when the redevelopment starts?
At the legendary Stadio Comunale. Which is now Torino's stadium, it is in the center of Turin, and is very old, so it is under restore now.
This was once Juve's satdium too, many legendary matches has been played here up through the years. And it was known as one of the most intense stadiums in the world with 80,000 spectators standing during the match.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

I think that is just bullshit, it is perfect as it is today. The environmental atmosphere is just awesome as it is, so huge!
WTF?? :confused:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++

WTF?? :confused:
First of all, have you been at Delle Alpi?
And i dont see why people have to complain about the stadium, because it is beautyful. How can you imagine it without the running track that Del Piero and Nedved jumped out on and runned after the had scored (like Nedved in CL semi against Real), and what about the giant flags that waves there at the edge and over the running track.?, its not the same without.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
i really hope delpiero10 that juve will play their matches in Stadio Comunale. this stadium is better than delle alpi.
It has a historical atmosphere, but it is absolutely NOT (trust me) better than Delle Alpi, because it is completely "demolished" and looks like the Colosseum, it needs heavy restore work to be as it once was.

Remember that Delle Alpi is a new (1990) and modern stadium, worthy for a team like Juve. So i think it is best as it is going to be: Stadio Comunale: Torino and Delle Alpi: Juventus ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
well, now i haven't seen Stadio Comunale, but when Juventus played matches there, it was great stadium. i think that if comunale was like before, it would've been better than delle alpi..and most of the people like comunale more than delle alpi...have you been to the comunale btw, delpiero10?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

And i dont see why people have to complain about the stadium, because it is beautyful. How can you imagine it without the running track that Del Piero and Nedved jumped out on and runned after the had scored (like Nedved in CL semi against Real), and what about the giant flags that waves there at the edge and over the running track.?, its not the same without.
I disagree. Delle Alphi should be a football stadium, not olympic stadium. Football stadiums don't have tracks. I want to sit very close to the action, I wanna hear what a coach is saying to his players, and finally, I want to recognize players not by their body shape, but by their facial expressions.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
agree with pendir. i think that running track should be removed from delle alpi, so the spectators can be more closer to the players and coaches.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I love it in England how when a player scores, he runs upto the fans and they all hug him and stuff. I don't know how safe this would be in Italy, but the absence of a running track makes for a great atmosphere cos the fans are so close to the action

LEC

Sep 6, 2002

yap thats true:eek:

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
i really hope delpiero10 that juve will play their matches in Stadio Comunale. this stadium is better than delle alpi.
sorry, bullshit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)