real madrid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I'll have to see how Juve will do in January first before I make a comment on how I think the match will be.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Toledo ] ++
They have no chance against us.I just want to see Ibrahimovic play against Samuel.It will be so funny.:D
we dont know yet ... luksemborgo hasnt even started with the team ... so we better see the way they play with him first..

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++

we dont know yet ... luksemborgo hasnt even started with the team ... so we better see the way they play with him first..

Luksemborgo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They still have no chance :D:D:D:D:D

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
Real win many penalties this year.Suspisious
That's because their players are actors as well.

Becks is practicing for his acting in the movie he's about to make.

While Ronaldo is so fat he stumbles on any challenge.

But of course, I'm kidding. I just love making fun of these stars who just want to play with each other.

Where's the fun in that!?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
This is ridiculus. What Real needs Adriano for? With Owen and Raul in the squad?

Someone will start a riot at Santiago.
And we even have something more ridiculous than this.

Zambrotta on Sacchi list Thursday 6 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus defender Gianluca Zambrotta is the latest player to be associated with Real Madrid.

Technical director Arrigo Sacchi is understood to be a massive fan of the Italian and is pondering a summer approach.

Zambrotta has become one of the most consistent performers for his club and country over the last two seasons.

The former Bari player has really caught the eye after he was converted from a winger into a left-back by former boss Marcello Lippi.

The Spanish giants may be looking for a new full-back given the uncertainty regarding the future of Roberto Carlos.

The Brazilian, who joined Real from Inter in the mid 1990s, may finally be coming towards the end of his Liga stint.

However, it is widely understood that Zambrotta is one of the few players at Juve who is considered as untouchable.

Meanwhile, Juve veteran Paolo Montero is being linked with a move to Genoa during the next month.

The Serie B side are ready to offer the Uruguayan central defender a contract until June 2007.

source: channel4.com

If Roberto Carlos were to leave, that's ur business. Zambrotta is untouchable in Juve.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
What do you mean Real won their game in 6 minutes?

Did they win the postponed match?

How much was left of it?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
It was not much left of the game. Like 10min or something. Real Attacked non-stop and played their best football this season during 6 minutes of constant attacking :) I hope they will not regain their form though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)