real madrid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgar

Feb 2, 2005
Hm, he's really not going to play much for Juve this season. He'll be available for the last 2 league matches and for the posibile CL final.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
ya , i dont think we will reach CL final , we dont have that depth to reach that stage , and for me to get out early is better to reach the final and loose:(

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Camo can't wait for Madrid Saturday 12 February, 2005

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro German Camoranesi claims Juve will find it easier to score against Real Madrid and Udinese than Sampdoria.

“Our only problem over the last few games has been our inability to score more than our opponents,” said the Italian international after two consecutive defeats to Palermo and Samp.

“While we were winning 1-0 everything was fine, but now we let in goals and can’t seem to break down teams who put 10 men in defence. Sampdoria won without really playing football and I hate facing those types of sides. I’d rather play Real Madrid 20 times in a row, as at least they give you a chance.”

Camoranesi will have the opportunity to test out that theory later this month, when the Bianconeri travel to the Bernabeu for their Champions’ League clash.

Meanwhile, Juventus must end their Serie A slump and welcome third-placed Udinese to the Stadio Delle Alpi on Sunday afternoon.

“They are a dangerous opponent, among the best sides in Italy right now. Udinese combine entertaining play with good results and fully deserve to be up there just behind Juventus and Milan.”

The Friuli outfit will consider itself a good bet for victory after Juve’s recent form and their own run of two consecutive victories.

“We have too look forward now, as the points are gone and we can’t do anything about that. We are still ahead of Milan, albeit by just two points, and winning every game is the only way to ensure it stays that way.”

Pavel Nedved had hoped to recover in time for this tie, but it seems as if the former European Player of the Year will again be sidelined by that knee injury. Alessandro Del Piero is pushing David Trezeguet for a starting spot, but Camoranesi returns from suspension.

“I am happy that the Press thinks Nedved and I were missed,” said the former Verona winger. “Those who replaced me did well enough, but I am satisfied with my performance this season. It is important to have a selection of options for each role.”

source: channel4.com

Camo seems to be excited about crushing Real already.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What a misleading headline. He says that he'd rather play Real because they don't pack their defence, and they interpret that as Camo relishing the clash against Madrid, because it's easy to score goals against them :wallbang:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i saw their match yest with asasouna , they maked fouls out of them , they didnt play at all in this match , but they won , with free kicks and keeper error:(

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Capello: Real Are Lucky
2/15/2005 3:37:00 PM
The Juventus coach, ahead of the Champions League encounter between his side and the Spanish giants, believes that luck has been on Real’s side in recent matches.
With a week to go before the return of the Champions League, Fabio Capello has started the psychological war against his former side by dubbing the Merengues “lucky”.

“I saw on television Real’s match at Pamplona. They were quite lucky, even though they did play well. The sum of these things has made them psychologically stronger lately.”

The first leg between Real and Juventus is scheduled for the 22nd of February at the Bernabeu stadium of Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)