real madrid (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Great of Real Madrid to win that game in 6 minutes :) Im starting to fear them.
u should
specially with our present performance
we r facing a prob in scoring and if parma with there worst defence line in the calcio ended with 1-1 i wonder how r we going to face the real

i think we better concentrate on the calcio and forget about the CL ,its not cus real is good but even if we got through i dont think we r able to beat Barca, chelsea, milan, or MU

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
With today's performance I'm sure we have a lot of work to do. I can't imagine how Real will defeat us at the rate we r playing.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Why I have a feeling that cannavaro will take a yellow card in the first game and won't play in the second?Anyone knows who will be the referee?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
IMO I think that Tudor should play more. I wonder y Capello never give the latter a chance to do so, cos we cannot be sure if either Canna/Thuram were to be injured/suspended.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
when i first read that it was real madrid, i was stressing a little. but i think with capello's tactics and with a full team, juve could really do well against them.

emerson and blasi/appiah are the key to this game. they cant give the big boys a chance.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
IMO I think that Tudor should play more. I wonder y Capello never give the latter a chance to do so, cos we cannot be sure if either Canna/Thuram were to be injured/suspended.
well basicly its hard for capello to change he always fears that one small thing could change the whole team. i see his point we "were" doing fine but i think he should work on the offence abit more

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

well basicly its hard for capello to change he always fears that one small thing could change the whole team. i see his point we "were" doing fine but i think he should work on the offence abit more
I agree with u. But Thuram and Canna aren't young anymore and they may lose the pace to keep up with strikers in other clubs, Tudor should be given more chances to play in Serie A games. I juz want him ot play more games in 90 minutes.

Makes me wonder, am I the only 1 that still have faith in Tudor?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

I agree with u. But Thuram and Canna aren't young anymore and they may lose the pace to keep up with strikers in other clubs, Tudor should be given more chances to play in Serie A games. I juz want him ot play more games in 90 minutes.

Makes me wonder, am I the only 1 that still have faith in Tudor?
Definitely not,I rate Tudor very highly and still regard him as one of our better defenders.He certainly deserves more playing time but it just isn't Capello's style to rotate for the sake of it.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
But he's been plagued by injuries.

Still won't forget his winner against Depor.

What a strike for a defender!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Rudor is indeed a good player, and I've often said that he's on of our better defenders.

On a similar not: I'm just watching Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid, and Atletico is slaughtering them, Real is very lucky to be 1-0 up so far, a few fantastic Casillas saves have kept them in it.

They have absolutely no defence, it's almost painful to watch. IMO we should play with 3 strikers agains them, I havent seen them even get over the half way line for the last 30 minutes, and it's just the start of the second half.

But still: GO REAL, I have money on you bastards!!! :fero:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
ZhiXin, I have still MUCH faith in Tudor. I think he is worldclass defender. Next to someone like Cannavaro, he would be great. I think Tudor should be allowed to play much more. When Thuram needs to rest or is injured or not allowed to play..

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Q: Seriously speaking, based on current form, can we really think of beating Madrid?

A: NO!

Solution: Moggi, the cheque book please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)