Rate season 2013/2014 (2 Viewers)

Rating

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Rather? I'm just saying in the end there is no difference. And like we have anywhere else to play anyway. Plus the way we had this big lead we could have at least made use of it by rotating players for europe, instead we played for points as if it was a big deal.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Same goes for people who voted for 5 and 6... 99, 100 or 102 points ffs... everyone in italy will be talking about this for the next 10 years or so.. maybe more...
Inter set the point record five or six years ago and next season nobody really cared about it, it wasn't even mentioned until it was obvious that Juventus will challenge that record. It was frequently asked what the record was and who held it like it was set 50 years ago.

Oh well, I guess some people like that kind of stuff. I still think that last season was better than the current one.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I don't agree.. this season we only lost against Fiorentina, what was a wake-up call.. and napoli when we were allmost champions...
last season we lost against fucking sampdoria... twice! And i can remember the 1-3 loss against Inter... it was horrible...

this season we have more points, scored more goals and had a better defence (where we had more injuries in defence than last year)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The best serie a season in the history of the competition, probably 100% home record.

Adaptation of new forwards and circumstances let us down in CL, and EL was a bit sad, wich detracts 1 point

9/10 season.

Mar 10, 2009
9 out of 10? So basicly what we do in europe CL is worth just 1 point? :lol:
lol thats my point exactly, I remember a lot of members here claiming that we were one of the favourites for the CL at the start of the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be an rtard. In spite of the European failure we all witnessed the most dominant Serie A campaign in history. Awe inspiring really.
exactly, I much rather win Serie A by one point, and have a decent run in Europe. Heck Inter Milan won Serie A on the last day when they won the CL

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Don't be an rtard. In spite of the European failure we all witnessed the most dominant Serie A campaign in history. Awe inspiring really.
Not denying that at all. But the league isn't what it was, so not that much awe inspiring for me. And imo we really failed in Europe, if not CL we really did fail in EL when we had this big advantage and didn't even let rest our key players against lowly teams for the sake of few more points.

The priorities were not right. I can understand scudetto first, but I can't points first when you already have scudetto in the bag.

Like I said, the dominance of the league has something to do with the lack of quality oponents. milan, inter our usual rivals are nothing compared to as cannot even give us a fight.

I stand by my 6.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
For me it's barely a 7/10. I get that it's hard to win a competition 3 years in a row just because you need to keep the players motivated. However, Serie A just got worse I think. Roma put up a great challenge while all the other teams seem to have regressed. And the way we played was anything but awe-inspiring imo.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Oh yeah, the coppa italia too. If we were so awe inspiring in italy we could have at least made it to the finals.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not denying that at all. But the league isn't what it was, so not that much awe inspiring for me. And imo we really failed in Europe, if not CL we really did fail in EL when we had this big advantage and didn't even let rest our key players against lowly teams for the sake of few more points.

The priorities were not right. I can understand scudetto first, but I can't points first when you already have scudetto in the bag.

Like I said, the dominance of the league has something to do with the lack of quality oponents. milan, inter our usual rivals are nothing compared to as cannot even give us a fight.

I stand by my 6.

a 6?? get a grip

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #80
    Serie A was amazing.

Overall I'd give it 7.5, but I went with 7 simply because our CL was embarrassing in that easy group. A club like Juve should aim much higher, so 8 looked like a big mark when I looked at the overall situation.

I don't really care if it's 102 or 90 points, as long as we won the Scudetto, that's the only thing it matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)