Rate season 2013/2014 (7 Viewers)

Rating

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
7/10

Third consecutive scudetto. Dominated through most of the season although we looked very clueless and had to rely on luck in most of the last 15 matches.

Fail at Champions League. Should have at least got past group stage. Even bigger fail at Europa League. You don't get eliminated by a weak Benfica side at home just needing one goal.

Matteo1897

Dec 20, 2013
8/10,we had an outstanding league campaign and it would be the icing on the cake if we managed to get 100 points, however it was a real shame not qualifying for the knockout phase of the champions league and the way we were eliminated from the europa league was frustrating.
I cant believe that is another season over, seems like yesterday we were celebrating 31 and welcoming carlitos.
Forza Juve !

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
7 and that's only because we've basically won 33 out of 38 games in the league.

Our CL campaign has been horrendous.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
An 8 for me. Absolutely loved how we basically partied before the Roma game & still managed to beat them. Europe was really disappointing. If there is one thing Conte needs to learn it's to get off the blocks blazing in Europe. No more heavy legs at the beginning of the season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For those who rated it 5 or 6, just be prepared that you will probably never witness a more dominant Juve campaign in Serie A in your lifetime.

So if you don't appreciate that now, it's only getting worse from here.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
For those who rated it 5 or 6, just be prepared that you will probably never witness a more dominant Juve campaign in Serie A in your lifetime.

:agree:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

I voted 6, which is a solid season. In italy we have judgning by the results 10/10, but I didn't really like some of the performances add to that the european campaign which really sucked and you get overall 6 from me. Anyway my 6 is not a bad six, it's a solid season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Even bigger fail at Europa League. You don't get eliminated by a weak Benfica side at home just needing one goal.
Wat? I had been saying that Benfica were the favorites when we were playing Fiorentina. The only people who think this was a surprise are people who are clueless about the other squads in the EL.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Eh hard to say. The league was such a blowout I'm tempted to say 10. The CL sucked, but the team isn't bursting with stars as it was in previous times, so I think this is the best we could have achieved.

Screw it, it's 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)