Rate season 2013/2014 (2 Viewers)

Rating

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Oh and it really depens if we sign Osvaldo, if we do actually sign him then it then i downgrade my rating to minus 9000

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I think he actually got less minutes than Toni, Boriello or even Marco Motta.

But if Vucinic and Quag were to leave i wouldnt mind him as 4th choice IF we manage to get him for like 5 mil.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
8/10.

Scudetto with 100 points.
CL elimination two rounds early.
El Semi Finals.

I'd like to see more focus on Europe next season.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
For those who rated it 5 or 6, just be prepared that you will probably never witness a more dominant Juve campaign in Serie A in your lifetime.

So if you don't appreciate that now, it's only getting worse from here.
I'm the last one on this board to be pessimstic or negative about anything and I do appreciate what we've achieved in Italy this season. And I'm also aware that this season can not and will not be easily duplicated.

But judging our season by everything the team did and looking at the big picture I have no other choice but to give it a 6 out of 10.

One might objectively rate the season a 7 or 8 out of 10, because we made it to the semis in the EL, could have even made it to the final and definitely fucked shit up in Serie A.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm the last one on this board to be pessimstic or negative about anything and I do appreciate what we've achieved in Italy this season. And I'm also aware that this season can not and will not be easily duplicated.

But judging our season by everything the team did and looking at the big picture I have no other choice but to give it a 6 out of 10.

This is contradictory. If you gave it a six, then no, you dont truly appreciate the success in Italy.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
This is contradictory. If you gave it a six, then no, you dont truly appreciate the success in Italy.
Taking into consideration how our CL campaign went I have to take a lot of points off when getting to the semis in CL+scudetto would be a 9 or even a 10/10.

If you just judge what the team did in Italy you can not give anything else but a 10/10.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
The people who voted 10 or 9 are either trolling, drunk, or seriously have no interest and ambition in Juventus being successful in European competitions :lol: :howler:
Same goes for people who voted for 5 and 6... 99, 100 or 102 points ffs... everyone in italy will be talking about this for the next 10 years or so.. maybe more...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Same goes for people who voted for 5 and 6... 99, 100 or 102 points ffs... everyone in italy will be talking about this for the next 10 years or so.. maybe more...
The thing with points is it doesn't matter how much oyu have as long as it's one more then second place. As for dominating league, yeah to some extent we did, but a lot of our performances weren't that convincing tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)